CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 209

Access Hollywood broke the news that Britney Spears surprised David Letterman on Tuesday with an unexpected appearance and confirmation on-air that she is pregnant. She brought her 8-month-old son Sean Preston along with her.
"Don't worry, Dave, it's not yours," the singer joked.
"Oh. Well, I think that's good news for both of us," Letterman responded.

Britney is four and a half months pregnant. Her stomach announced it before she did. And doesn't she have other things to do then just show up on David Letterman unannounced? I guess Kevin didn't come home again and she got bored.



















And speaking of....Britney Spears has refused to fund her husband's lifestyle anymore. A friend of Britney said: "Kevin asked Britney for money to go to Las Vegas in two weeks, but she shut him down. Britney told him that she won't be funding his trips with his friends any longer - he used to fly everyone out on her dime. The monthly allowance she had put him on seems to be disappearing after only one week."

One thing's for sure.... we know Kevin's not spending the money on clothes. Or toothpaste. Or shampoo. Or soap. Or condoms.



















In an interview with E! Entertainment, Madonna admitted one area of her life that is not so perfect. She said, "I'm always going, 'Oh God, I'm a crap mother.' I want to get home and put my kids to bed. And then sometimes, if I'm spending a lot of time with my children, I think, 'Oh God, I just want to be an artist.'"
She also said her nine-year-old daughter Lourdes' isn't always crazy about having a famous mom. Madonna explained, "Sometimes she doesn't want me to come to certain things because she knows everyone is going to pay attention to me and then they'll treat her differently."

I don't blame the kid. In ten years, Madonna will be 57 and I bet she will still have rock hard thighs. Lourdes better start doing squats now if she ever hopes to steal the spotlight.












Jennifer Lopez is turning grey. It seems her roots were clearly visible down the centre parting of her otherwise golden locks at an awards ceremony on the weekend. An onlooker said: "People could barely believe their eyes. She looked stunning in every other way but everyone was distracted by the inch-thick grey-white root. "

I guess if you click on this photo you can see the roots up close. I didn't bother. If I wanted to see grey roots I would look in the mirror. What a stupid story.



















Victoria Beckham is planning a holiday with Sienna Miller. Victoria is reported to have introduced herself to the actress by saying, "it's nice to meet someone who's almost as unpopular as me."
A source told Scotland's Daily Record newspaper: "You can certainly say it broke the ice between them. After that they spent a whole evening together gossiping like old mates."

Didn't one of the Beckham's nannies claim to have slept with David a few years back? I am sure Sienna and Victoria do have more in common than they realize! For example, Sienna is on/off again with cheating Jude and the world wants to see Victoria's hubby nude.
Ok, so not common, but, it rhymes and it's true.



















Ashlee Simpson says her sister's divorce has put her off getting married. The demise of Jessica and Nick's relationship has affected Ashlee. She confessed: "I've watched Jessica go through a really hard time. Marriage is definitely not on my mind. I'm absolutely in love and in a committed relationship, but we live day-to-day. "

Don't worry Ashlee. If you can fake a live performance, you can fake a marriage.















In recent weeks, it was reported Simpson had been visiting a Mexican orphanage to choose a prospective son or daughter. However, Simpson says, "I'm not adopting a child! No, not yet. I support an orphanage in Mexico. That's where all those rumours came from."
Jessica says she just laughs off all the reports that she is in the process of adopting an orphan.

Yeah, we laugh them off too.














Star Jones Reynolds will no longer be on The View. Apparently ABC will announce this week that Star is on her way out to make room for the incoming Rosie O'Donnell (Who will be replacing Meredith Viera). A source says, "It was always Rosie's condition of joining the show, and Barbara Walters agreed to those conditions"
Star's reps deny the rumors by saying, "It's 100 percent not true. Where are you hearing this?" But those denials come on the heels of reports that Oprah Winfrey's best friend, Gayle King, may be in line to take over Star's chair.

And that used to be a big chair to fill. Now, .....not so much.
I think I prefer Star Jones to Rosie O'Donnell. (Did I say that out loud?)

















The latest person accusing Charlie Sheen of being a pervert is an actual pimp. Jason Itzler, says Charlie hired two of his hottest girls to dress up like cheerleaders and do a lesbian act. The pimp also says Charlie spent $20,000 for Cheryl, a blond and Victoria, a dark-haired beauty for a romp.
Jason revealed, "They loved Charlie. They said he was a great guy, a great lover and had a big [bleep]."

Since when do great guys with big bleeps have to pay for sex???? I hope in his next life he is a prostitute. A popular one. With a large clientelle of big, fat bellied, smelly, sweaty, hairy men. Hey, I am a great believer in karma.



















MAGAZINE SCANS
Charlize Theron in MAXX Magazine.



















Jamie Pressley (My Name Is Earl) is the featured celebrity in this month's MAXIM.



















Another scan of Britney in GLAMOUR Mag.



















Penelope Cruz in the French version of ELLE Magazine.



















OUT AND ABOUT.....

Lock up your fathers. Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson are clubbing together. I bet Paris has never felt so flat and Pamela so smart.



















Nicole Richie on a rollercoaster. Aren't there weight restrictions on these things? Shouldn't you have to weigh at least as much as a bowling ball?



















Lindsay Lohan surrounded by people who probably mistook her for Kate Moss.



















Britney out shopping for a hat for baby Sean. She should be buying him a friggin helmut!
























Anna Kournikova cuddles up to longtime lover Enrique Iglesias.



















Dita Von Teese in a commercial for this car.














Sienna Miller with long hair extensions on the set of her new movie.



















Brooke Shields and her hubby, daughter and new baby girl.



















Denise Richards and her daughter.



















Brooke Hogan and her nasty diamond teeth she wore for her new video.



















Tom Cruise looks uncomfortable. Ofcourse, he's surrounded by women.



















Britney leaving the David Letterman show. Duh, I think she forgot the baby inside.



















Besides Brangelina, this is my favorite couple. Here are Rachel Adams and Ryan Gossling.



















Jay-Z and Beyonce hit the beach.



















Lindsay Lohan at the premiere of her new movie "Just My Luck." Yeah, perfect title...considering I have no idea how this chick keeps getting hired.













Jennifer Garner and Reese Witherspoon at a charity event to raise money for children who survived Hurricane Katrina.















Jennifer Garner at one point is moved to tears......



















Probably because she can't figure out how to use her %%$#!!&**%$ digital camera!
I hate when that happens.

















CUZ I SAID SO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home