CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 178

Jordan , the perma-tanned British model has been heavily criticised for over use of fake tanners but, she says that people who mock her are just jealous.
She said, "I'm a big fan of fake tan. You should never be afraid that your using too much. I apply it at night and I really pile it on."

No way! We thought it was real - like the rest of her.













Kelly Osbourne has slimmed down after beating an addiction to British cookies. Kelly recently lost 40 pounds and admits it was due to eating too many sugary cookies. Her hair stylist also revealed that Kelly wouldn't even share them with anyone. He revealed, "There was never just one packet - there was a case. Nobody was allowed to touch them. I took one and she chased me down the tour bus."

You sure she wasn't chasing you to kill you for all these horrible styles you have given her through the years?? Maybe that's how she really lost the weight. By running her hair stylist down to fire him!









Jennifer Aniston regrets starring in the movie"Rumor Has It". She says it was a bad idea because she had personal problems at the time and it was a poor script. The film did horribly at the box office
She says, "The worst experience of my life, the worst experience, the worst film. It sounded like a great idea, but it was never fleshed out, never fully realized. And for me personally, I was going through a horrible time. I wasn't at my best as an actor. "

That's odd, I bet that's what Brad said about their marriage. It was the worst experience he ever had, was a great idea but, never fleshed out --- Yup, sounds about right.
Exactly when would be a good time for Jen to be at her best when it comes to acting?? I have yet to see it!!













Paris Hilton reportedly dumped boyfriend Stavros Niarchos because she got sick of him constantly speaking in Greek. A source told America's Life and Style magazine, "Stavros was with a Greek friend and Paris was freaking out because she couldn't understand what they were saying. She thought they were laughing at her."

They were probably laughing at her. What's not to laugh at? It was inevitable these two would split up sooner or later, he is richer, more immature and prettier than she is.












Paris and her sister Nicky Hilton are in talks to have their own animated show about their family called, "The Hiltons". The producer is trying to get an American network to sign on to the idea of a cartoon about the socialite family.

PLEASE NO! Mind you maybe they would have more depth as a cartoon character.














Latin stars Jennifer Lopez and Eva Longoria are set to team up as sisters for an upcoming movie. The up and coming comedy project tells the tale of "two sisters, both Hollywood stars, who fall out and dish the dirt on each other to the press." Both actresses are looking for big-screen success with the film - which will reportedly begin shooting in September.

I don't see a resemblance....oh....wait a minute. Maybe. Eva could be J-Lo's little sister. If you know what I mean.











MAGAZINE SCANS
Brazillian supermodels Ana Beatriz and Adriana Lima in some men's mag.












Liz Hurley is featured in AMICA Magazine













TACKY Tabloids this week...The Enquirer and STAR









Chris Martin and the apple of his eye. Apple.













Angie Harmon and her daughter













Christina Aguilera at an AGENT PROVACATEUR lingerie fashion show with her husband. Hey, that's Jeannie Becker from Fashion Television beside Christina!











Front row and centre at the same show. Big boobs, big lips and big loser.
Otherwise known as Carmen Electra, Courtney Love and Kimberly Stewart










I thought this was more footage from a lingerie fashion show but, it's just Mariah Carey in her regular street clothes prancing around for Snoop Dogg (who's not even interested) at a video shoot













Shakira and Wyclef Jean on MTV










Ashton Kutcher at a movie - he's either waving hello or motioning to the paparrazzi to get the hell back













Victoria Beckham with one of her 3 boys. She seems confused. Did she lose the other two kids or is she just flustered because 2 of her 10 nannies called in sick?









Braddy leaves a Paris restaurant. Alone.













The AMERICAN IDOL gang poses with Barry Manilow.













CUZ I SAID SO!

3 Comments:

Blogger hot lips said...

So I guess Mariah isn't fat anymore

9:14 PM  
Blogger yllwdaisies said...

I'm so sick of Adriana Lima. I feel like she's being kinda self-righteous about "saving herself" & like it's really great that she's not giving her body to everyone. I mean, that's great, & I have LOADS of respect for anyone doing that. BUT, then she *is* giving everyone w/ 3 bucks her body, you know what I mean?

Also, I do think Carmen Electra's cute; I (as a straight chick) like her. And that's the 2nd time this week she's worn polka dots. If they're coming back in, I just wanna say that I had a blue & white polka-dot dress I wore daily (well, tried to) as a child. And I have a white polka dot on black dress that I wore for my b-day party 5 years ago.

6:54 PM  
Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

Adrianna Lima is really hot. I think shes the hottest model right now. Oooh la la!

Ok I've about 1000 pictures from Mariah's new video, how many different scenes are there? Its also funny because I saw some more pics of her and Snoop and he was taking a peak at her girls!

Yeh lol I recongnized the fashion television girl to when I saw those pictures of Christina!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home