CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Celebrity W.T.F's volume 157

Sienna Miller who plays Andy Warhol's muse Edie Sedgwick in the film - was prompted to trim down when she discovered her character suffered from anorexia.
She says, "I really wanted to lose weight when I found out Edie was anorexic. One of the problems I found when I did lose weight was that something bizarre happened to my boobs. They've always been small, but now they've disappeared."

Which suddenly explains why her on/off//on/off/on/off/on love affair with Jude Law is now officially OFF. He seems that shallow to me. Lucky for Sienna the world has plenty of leg men.














Keira Knightley wishes she had big boobs. She confessed to Britain's More magazine: "I'd love to have t$ts, but I don't - I have pecs."

Boobs are fat tissue which is why these skinny minny's don't have any. Yes, sometimes a very thin woman can have breasts. They are called implants.













According to the ever reliable source STAR Magazine - Oprah Winfrey was so impressed by the gay love story "Brokeback Mountain" that she wants to produce her own TV or film version except with two married women as the lead characters. A source told the magazine, "Oprah said that she's already cast the movie in her own mind. She wants Halle Berry and Charlize Theron, as she sees them both as 'very brave actresses.'"

Why doesn't Oprah star in it herself? Hey, and she could cast her best "friend" and ever present companion Gayle as her cowgirl buddy? I can just hear Oprah yelling "YEEHAH!!!"













Kevin Federline still plans to release his debut album by this spring except that he will not be featuring his wife on the album. Kevin explained,
"We have collaborated but, I'm not going to put the songs on this album because it's like, 'Respect me first; then I'll show you what I've done with my wife."'

Excuse me? He wants people to respect him AND buy his albums??? And we don't care what he's done with his wife...OTHERWISE we would of ordered that $ex tape of them off of E-BAY by now.













Britney Spears has told People magazine that her new album, which she is now recording, will liven up the dead the pop music scene. She says that current pop music is "boring" and insists that "nothing's been wow to me".

She's right. The music scene just has not been the same since the artistically profound "Oops I did it again" and the genius efforts of "Hit me baby one more time"
Sheesh.










Lindsay Lohan snubbed Kimberly Stewart at a recent party so now rumours have it that the two are fighting. According to witnesses the two refused to speak each other. They used to be friends. One onlooker told America's In Touch Weekly magazine: "Lindsay and Kimberly were sitting on the same side of the room but they totally ignored each other. Lindsay just kept to herself for the most part, and Kimberly spent time with pals, but neither would even say hello. They used to be friends, but no more."

I guess Lindsay gets her coke from Kate Moss now. What the heck does she need Kimberly for?









The cast of 'Desperate Housewives' are being targeted by a fan who is trying to steal their underwear. Teri Hatcher, Eva Longoria, Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman and Nicollette Sheridan are all targets. The admirer has offered to pay cash to anyone who brings him underwear belonging to any of the stars. One extra is quoted in Britain's News of The World newspaper as saying: "The guy is unashamed about asking. No one knows if he is a weirdo or a hustler trying to make money."

The most shocking part of this story is that any of these women actually wear underwear. Well, except Edie but, she wears hers in public.









Paris Hilton has yet another sex tape coming out soon. This time it's with a woman. Paris allegedly made the "horniest videotape of all time" with Playboy playmate Nicole Lenz. Nicole claims she romped with Paris who unintentionally starred in X-rated home movie 'One Night In Paris' with ex-boyfriend Rick Solomon for the camera in 2003.

Funny how the chick's name is Nicole. Here they are partying it up together back in the day. I guess she REALLY gets along with this Nicole.














OUT AND ABOUT....
Heidi Klum not looking so super modelish....except we all know under that pink hoodie lie abs of freakin steel!













Mischa Barton having a rough day. She's double fisting her latte's.













Britney returning from seeing some "Guru" guy who Madonna also seeks guidance from.








Meanwhile, hubby Kevin back at the recording studio. Give it up buddy.













Fergie and Eva Longoria hang out at a BasketBall game.













Braddy, Angelina and the kiddies rode a carousel, had cotton candy, popcorn and a JOLIE good time at an amusement park in Paris.









Ashton and Demi make an appearance at a function looking relaxed, happy and revitalized. Honeymoon $ex will do that to you.













Tom Cruise goes topless while boating with Katie in Australia.













A pregnant Geri Halliwell looks like she is fighting with a baby blanket? WTF? Geri!! Watch the dog you are going to step on the poor thing!













Tara Reid claims she is changing her image.....RIGHT after this one last party...that is.













Gwyneth Paltrow and her bump at the pool.












While Victoria Beckham prefers skiing. I didn't know they made leather ski outfits in boys sizes.













One of my fave couples. Ryan Gossling and Rachel McAdams at an award show where Rachel was the hostess.













Who was stupid enought to leave their kid with Kimberly Stewart?? I would guess Britney but, this kid is a girl!













RETAIL THERAPY
Lance? Lance who? Sheryl Crowe stocks up on crap she doesn't need.













Nicole Richie shops to her little heart's content. And it is so little these days.













Justin Timberlake is even in on the MASTER CARD shuffle.













Matthew Perry is leaving the gym. Looks like he has an itch and a tummy ache.












MAGAZINE SCANS
Nick Lachey is all pimped out on a past issue of DETAILS. This is an old cover cuz as per the headline he is still married.













Heath Ledger's gal and mother of his child MICHELLE WILLIAMS graces the cover of INTERVIEW magazine. She looks great here but, very much like Avril Lavigne I think.













NEW YORK TIMES had a special celebrity photo feature recently.
REESE WITHERSPOON literally is a superstar.








Penelope Cruz looks like a freaky paper doll. She gives me the creeps here.













Charlize Theron is golden!!













Hunky Terrance Howard pushing his way into a t-shirt.













Speaking of HUNKS.....This month's DETAILS magazine features the one THE only McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy....Patrick Dempsey.













I need a blood pressure check. STAT!!!













My heart's a racing....doc













Doctor, doctor, give me the news I gotta....bad case of loving you.....


CUZ I SAID SO!

3 Comments:

Blogger TangentArifa said...

Oh boy, McDreamy looks McHot.
He has aged very well!
VERY WELL!!!

But where is McSteamy????

10:04 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Aw, cmon Linda. Why are you so hard on Sienna and her boobs. She had at least one big boob - dont you remember? His name was Jude Law.

:)

Nadia

2:57 PM  
Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

FED UP 'Respect me first; then I'll show you what I've done with my wife."'

Respect a man who left his gf, while preggo's w/ his second child ... "OH yes !! DEAR lord he's all MAN", The Knight in Shinning Armour I'd say ! NO!!! he makes me wanna PUKE and call Child services at the same time !

Screw FED I say all him and his home boys, are someone/thing they ain't .. a) not another race ( no offence) b) no talent c) NO MONEY !! (oops !! brit can maybe try to get him a deal, deal think FED can make it, Lets All just cross fingers.

Jenz

And Sienna stunning young woman, But can understand, just pass that non eating factor to me, I can trade off some B$$b supply to yah plus more lol ! JK !
Yes,I agree Jude is a nice looking male, and a great actor, but after this event with his Nanny, sorry I am brit/etc backround.. and can i even say FLUGGLY ??!! I just can't have any kinda attraction to him, but I do give him credit for being honest.
SIENNA move on gal ! ANd call us if u need any stuff ... !!??!! lol JK !! JK !! US Here ain't Hollywood/etc MENTAL !
cheers ... Great blog today ! hun
KUTGW !!
Jenz xx00xx

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home