CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 148

Shortly after pictures surfaced of Britney Spears driving down the highway with her son Sean Preston on her lap, Britney's people quickly released a statement to People magazine explaining, "Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

She was coming out of Starbucks when this happened. No joke. So in other words she had time to rest her coffee neatly in it's coffee console but, she didn't have time to put her baby in his baby car seat nor did she have time to put on her own seatbelt??? And this is her protecting her baby from harm???? Did I miss something here?











Rumor has it that baby stress sabotaged the romance of Sheryl Crow and Lance Armstrong. It seems Lance had stored away sperm before he began chemotherapy for testicular cancer. But. even though he conceived his two children with ex-wife Kristin through in vitro fertilization, he and Sheryl were having trouble, according to sources. "They were getting into a bit of a blame game going on." says a source.

As her song goes, I guess he wasn't "strong enough" to be her man...











Madonna says that one of the most frequent arguments she has with her husband is where to go on vacation. Madonna explained to Harper's Magazine,
'He loves the sea and fishing and being on a boat, outdoors, nature stuff, while I`d rather go to India and check out all the temples or go to Bhutan. We`ve had this discussion and he`s got to start doing more of the holidays like I do.'

Madonna has really hardened with age. Remember when she used to take some time to celebrate on her Holiday. It's time to get together. Take some time to celebrate.








Ashlee Simpson says her father/manager Joe is actually not as involved in her decisions as people think.
She explains, "Jessica and I are very much our own individuals. I'll make my record and not invite him into the studio until I invite him. Sure, he'll have an opinion but if I'm like, 'No, I want that song to be on my record' he'll be like 'All right, baby, you got it!'"

Ashlee has aslo flatly denied that her father Joe controls her career. Although Joe would never deny his daughter's are flat.













Eva Longoria denies she is engaged to her basketball boyfriend Tony Parker. The Desperate Housewives star was previously married but herJanuary 2005 divorce left her hesitant to remarry too soon.
She says: "Believe me, I would shout it from the highest mountain. I married before when I was too young and eloped to Vegas. This time I'd love to have an engagement and a big wedding and do it properly. But we're doing fine, let us go at our own pace."

I could only think of two people that may care if these two were engaged. Eva and her wedding planner.













Pamela Anderson is convinced that her friend Courtney Love needs to escape the US limelight before she can fully recover from her drug addiction - even though Courtney is clean and fresh out of rehab.
Pam says: "Courtney just needs to go to St Lucia for six months and deal with all the stuff weighing her down."

Yeah, that's a great idea. Send Courtney to St Lucia to an all exclusive resort where the alcohol is flowing freely and the gunja is prime.










British model Jordan wants to do an Angelina and adopt a child. She says she wants to find a special "friend" for her three-year old son Harvey who is blind and autistic.
Jordan explained, "I'm definitely one for having a big family. On top of that, I want to adopt a kid with special needs like Harvey, because I know how to cope with it. He's demanding and it would be nice for him to have a friend who understands."

I have heard of people who get a puppy to keep their dog company while they are at work but, this is ridiculous. This is Jordan with her handsome hubby and their son Harvey. He is adorable but, man is he a big boy!! Must be all that 34FFF breast milk.













Kiera Knightley and Scarlet Johansson are just two celebrities baring it all for VANITY FAIR Magazine. Others include Angelina Jolie, Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, Terrence Howard, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jennifer Aniston, Viggo Mortenson, Sienna Miller and Dakota Fanning.

Dakota Fanning? Isn't she like 8? I really hope that's a mistake in printing. Anyhow, here's Kiera and Scarlet on the cover. I thought Scarlet would be in the seated position since she's always bragging how big her boobs are but, then again Kiera needed the bum double in the last movie she was in so maybe that's why they got Scarlet to lie face down.












And here's the full view when you open it up. Now you see what I mean by Scarlet lying face down.












OUT AND ABOUT
Evageline Lily from LOST in this month's ESQUIRE Magazine.













Jennifer Aniston on the cover of VOGUE.













Sarah Jessica Parker is the covergirl for this month's GLAMOUR.














GRAMMY BUZZ......The Grammy's are airing Wednesday February 8th. Kanye West and Mariah Carey are tied for the most nominations. Last week rumor had it Kanye was dating Pamela Anderson...this week...Fantasia Barino.










Mariah Carey at a pre GRAMMY bash to celebrate all her nominations with her come back last year. She's really going to have her cake and eat it too.













Kevin and Britney show up at a pre-Grammy celebration. Kevin always looks pimpish but, I am so proud of Britney. She is wearing shoes and her feet are cleanish. I would give my first born for her legs. Ok, I know. I don't have kids. I'm just saying...













Kelly Clarkson practices for the Grammy awards.










I thought Christina Aguilera wasn't eating enough fibre...but, she's actually getting ready for her performance at the Grammy's as well.










You know the saying "You are what you eat?" Paris Hilton must eat a ton of Bubble Gum. She looks like a long gooey stick of it.














These pics are all over the net. Paris Hilton playing tonsil hockey with Val Kilmer. If you click, click at your own risk. Clicking on the pic will enlarge it and you will see their icky tongues touching each other.








Steve Martin and Beyonce at the "Pink Panther" preview party.













Paula Abdul shaves Randy at a Gilette Fusion promotion. Yo, Randy, Dawg....clean shave??












Lindsay Lohan and her mother giggle as Lindsay's little brother takes to the runway during FASHION WEEK. I'm sure the laughing is doing wonders for the kid's ego.









Jessica out again with her hairdresser who is her new best friend. Gay guys really are a girl's best friend. They'll help you pick out pants, tell you the truth when you ask if your ass looks fat in those jeans. If fact they'll have a great interest in your pants and won't want to get in them....well at least while you're still wearing them.













This guy is showing off his MADDOX tattoo. Somewhere Angelina Jolie is thinking "Why the F didn't I think of that!"










Leave it to the genius of South Korea to come up with this chocolate statue of Brad Pitt on display for Valentine's Day!













And just like the real Brad....everybody wants a piece!











CUZ I SAID SO!

4 Comments:

Blogger glor said...

On one of those entertainment shows, I saw a story on the naked Vanity Fair photo shoot. Yes, Dakota Fanning is included but all the celebrities aren't actually all nude. Kiera and Scarlett are among the most naked. For example, they showed pictures of Taye Diggs but he has a bedsheet strategically placed, Erica Bana is more covered than not, Jake Gyllenhaal just has his shirt open, etc. Dakota Fanning looked like she was wearing some gold/beige colouored satin camisole...
Sad to hear about Lance and Sheryl cause they looked cute together. But you know what they say about men who cycle a lot...all that pressure cannot be good for sperm production...just doesn't seem natural.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

A chocolate Brad Pitt statue? That is just perfection paired with perfection. Genius!

I'm feeling a bit disturbed about that guy having a picture of Maddox tattooed on his arm. I wouldn't want some nutjob with an image of my son on his arm. That's just creepy. I'm so glad I'm not a celebrity.

4:01 AM  
Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

I saw on ET the Vanity Fair shoot. Apparantly Rachel McAdams was suppose to be the third model but chickened out and asked not to be in it.

I'm so excited for the Grammys! I'm glad my girl Christina performing with Herbie Hancock, their also nominated I hope they win! =D

BRITNEY LOOKS HOT! Wow she actually looks good in that dress, now all she needs to do is get rid of that nasty thing beside her! About her and driving with Sean P on her lap, WTF IS WRONG WITH HER? UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD SHE BE DOING THAT... :|

Good luck to Mariah as well, expect this will just make her diva ego even bigger! =P

12:52 PM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

Man, I don't care if Dakota Fanning is wearing a full body parka...she should NOT be featured in an issue that is dedicated to half nude celebrities. She is a kid! I think it's nuts.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home