CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 143

Elizabeth Hurley has sparked reports she is pregnant with her second child after she was spotted leaving a prenatal clinic. When asked if she was expecting, Hurley's agents replied, "No comment."
Liz has been dating Indian businessman Arun Nayar for three years.

Lucky for her he's not bad looking. Her son Damian from that wealthy tycoon guy looks like an old man in a toddler's body. Better luck this time Liz!













Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson are being lined up to record a duet. Record producer Jermaine Dupri, boyfriend of Janet and producer of Mariah's hit comeback album 'The Emanicipation of Mimi', wants to record the two divas together. He says the hardest part is figuring out a song that fits both of them.

I think the hardest part will be Janet trying to convince Mariah that having a planned wardrobe malfunction can ruin your career.











Pink has denied reports she plans to start a family with new husband Carey Hart, insisting she wants to focus on her career.
She says: "I'm not going to do a Britney and pop out some kids. No way. I'm not a happy meal. Carey's got the burger, but he isn't getting the fries and shake to go with it."

Carey may want to retalliate by giving Pink his pickle but, holding back on the whopper.













Destiny's Child are planning a reunion just four months after splitting up. The trio will perform at the US National Anthem at the NBA All-Star Weekend next month. The girls agreed to make one last appearance together to pay tribute to their home town, Houston, Texas.

I sense another Cher-like FINAL FINAL FINALLY Farewell tour coming on. I think Destiny's Child keeps breaking up because their stylist (Beyonce's mom) has finally run out of horribly gawdy mismatched outfit ideas. (Amen!)









Lindsay Lohan has reportedly lost her diary and fears her intimate secrets could be made public. Last week she left behind $200,000 worth of diamonds in a taxi, is said to have lost the journal during a night out drinking. Although the diary was later found, some pages believed to contain passages where Lohan candidly writes about her love life and her family problems were missing.
Lindsay's in the freakin' media every two minutes. Even people who don't follow celebrity crap know who she is. Seriously, what is there we don't know?
An excerpt from Lindsay's diary- hmm, let me guess,
Dear Diary,

Woke up late. Partied with Paris last night then we got in a fight. Can't remember why. Not talking to her. Best friends with Nicole until I started eating again. Then she stopped returning my calls. Stopped getting calls to do kid's movies. Wonder why? I'll call my agent and ask...right after I take some aspirin to stop the throbbing. Want to go clubbing. Running out of friends. Well, there's always Tara. She'll go out with me. I'll call her if I get totally desperate. Went shopping yesterday. Saw the paparrazzi. Gave them the peace sign. They love me. Ooooh, the phone's ringing! That could be my agent. Later.













Lisa Kudrow was appalled at the media's treatment of Jennifer Aniston when she divorced from Brad Pitt.
Lisa explains, "Jennifer is a dear friend. I will never talk about her and Brad except to say she's doing great. But what I will say is that when you get one celebrity hooking up with another one it creates a monster. The press goes wild and then you end up becoming this huge deal. I've never been like that - or maybe it's because my life is too boring."

Or maybe it's because Lisa doesn't talk to the press about her life every chance she gets. Hint Hint Jennifer.













Kelly Osbourne says that Paris Hilton is a bad influence on her fans.
Kelly claims, "Me and mum went to an awards show recently. There was a little girl there and mum said, 'How old are you?' and she said, 'I'm 11'. And she had on a miniskirt, a tank top that barely covered her boobs, or lack thereof, heels and long, bleached-blonde hair."Paris Hilton is who she is. Paris doesn't hold up a sign saying, 'Everybody dress like me', but she is a bad influence."
When asked whether it's Paris's fault, the singer said: "No! It's up to the parents to stop their child dressing like a ten dollar hooker."

At least Paris could probably get ten dollars if she was a hooker. Kelly....not so much. Kelly isn't looking so wholesome herself these days. She's the pot calling the kettle black !!













Carmen Electra who is married to rocker Dave Navarro, recently revealed to Loaded Magazine that women dig her and the feeling is mutual.
She said, “I get a lot of women trying to pick me up and women can be more attractive than men. I like that, I love girls. I fancy Kate Moss. People need to give her a break. I’d love to meet her. You can’t deny her beauty and her sexuality.”

A few weeks ago Carmen was saying she was hot for Scarlett Johansson. Is she using the press to try and set up a threesome? Why doesn't she just go ask a friend of a friend of a friend who she'll never see again.....like everyone else does?













According to Spotline News...Britney Spears is apparently furious when her husband Kevin Federline makes fun of her weight. Federline reportedly makes pig noises when she eats and laughs hysterically when he hears her thighs rubbing together.

If I were her I would take all his credit cards, bank cards, cars, access to the house, his fancy gangsta wanna be running shoes - EVERYTHING. Everytime he begged for forgiveness I'd make the "KA-CHING" sound to remind him that without me he ain't nothing. Then I'd let him beg and grovel a little more. Then I'd kick him to the curb and say,
"You wanted me to lose weight? I just lost 160lbs !"













OUT AND ABOUT...
Nicole Richie and Mischa Barton at a party for Benny Medina.










British model Jordan out with her husband leaves nothing to the imagination in this outfit. With all the boob jobs this girl has had, her breasts are like a major investment. Naturally, she'd want to show them off. (No pun intended)













Introducing Nick Lachey's new girlfriend. Lizzie Arnold. She won the Miss Kentucky title. She looks a lot like Jessica. In the chest region that is.













Teri Hatcher and George Clooney at the SAG awards. I wonder if they are discussing the rumors that they are seeing each other or if in fact they really are seeing each other?













Heidi Klum's son with Seal. He is so adorable! Baby Henry.








Sienna Miller seen with Hayden Christianson. Mind you they are working on a film together so it's not that odd.














Paris Hilton and her boyfriend roam around aimlessly.













Now Angelina and Brad are in Germany. I just can't keep up with these two anymore.












Ben Affleck loads up on some supreme unleaded.













Mary Kate must have an important business meeting or a gynecolgist appointment. She showered!













Mariah Carey on a German television show. This is why I try not to cross my legs anymore. My ripple effect is a lot worse than this.














Hot models, playmates and calendar girls practice for the SUPERBOWL Lingerie bowl version. Yep, it's a pay per view event where half naked chicks tackle each other and pull each other's hair. Really, I am surprised it took men this long to come up with such a concept......did I mention that they run for the ball and jiggle to get a touchdown? (Jenny McCarthy in the black dress slip)














Pregnant Brooke Shields with her daughter at the park.













Jake Gyllenhaal even plays with balls when he's not on the set of Broke Back Mountain.....













CUZ I SAID SO!


3 Comments:

Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

LOL who is Kevin to make fun of Britney for being a bit chunky? When she was pregnant and when they were out together u couldn't tell who was pregnant, Brit or K-fed, hes a got a little pop belly going on there. She needs to throw him to the curve, wata a ass!

Oh god I can just see DC3 being like Cher with her never ending farewell tour, lmao! There gonna end up back together again after that performance, Michelle and Kelly have to make money somehow...

Oh god Kelly looks horrible in that picture... Shes saying Paris has a negative influence on HER fans? What fans? She has no fans, her music career was a FLOP and shes fallen off the face of the earth, lol. Obviously if the girl is dressed like Paris, shes a fan of Paris! =P

Nick's new GF is a double of Jessica... Looks like a wholesome country girl with double Ds... Wow what a change for Nick...

9:12 PM  
Blogger Bernadette said...

Brady didn't look to happy in the pic...maybe he's getting a little tired traveling all over the world when he probably would like to just sit down for one have a beer and watch the kids play...

8:01 AM  
Blogger hot lips said...

Would it kill Mariah to wear a pair of pants once in a while?

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home