CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 127

Best pals Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are teaming up on the big screen again to remake the 1969 classic BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID. Damon will reportedly play the Sundance Kid, while Affleck will recreate Newman's role as Butch Cassidy, according to America's OK! Magazine.

I bet these two got mixed up and thought the script they accepted was for Brokeback Mountain. No such luck boys.













Angelina Jolie has officially petitioned for boyfriend Brad Pitt to become the legal father of her adopted children Zahara and Maddox by taking out four small ads in a local Los Angeles paper. Angelina placed classified ads on behalf of her kids. The ads, called 'Order to Show Cause for Change of Name,' are part of her court petition to legally change the names of the children Maddox and Zahara Jolie-Pitt.

I don't understand why she had to do this - Maddox strikes me as a smart little thing..why couldn't he have placed the ads himself? I guess he wanted to stay home to guard his latest LEGO creation from little sister Zahara's reach.













Liz Hurley says that rumours that Hugh Grant is set to wed his girlfriend Jemima Khan are absolutely false. Liz, who is Hugh's ex told GRAZIA Magazine, "I don't see him as much these days, but I do know he's not getting married either, even though that has been written about in the newspapers. I think I would know if he was and I do know that he isn't."

Yes, we all know how Hugh tells Liz everything...well almost everything. When they were dating he neglected to mention he paid a prostitute 50 bucks and got caught. Well, in fairness to him, after he got caught...he did tell her.










Mike Myers is reportedly dating a beautiful, younger woman - just weeks after announcing his split from wife of 12 years. He was seen enjoying an intimate date with the unknown beauty at a restaruant. The pair got rumors started after waiting 15 minutes for a table in the private dining room, away other diners, despite the fact there was a number of free spaces in the main restaurant.

Maybe it was his neice and they wanted some privacy while they plan a birthday party for a cousin. Well, let's not jump to conclusions here people....













Courtney Love has lost one of her properties to a Los Angeles mortgage company after an auction failed to generate any bids. WMC Mortgage filed a lawsuit last year after Love stopped paying the bills and the star ended up with debts totalling $386,000.

I imagine the only bills that get paid on time in the "Love" residence are the hydro and gas so that Courtney is nice and warm and can see when she rolls a joint.










Carmen Electra's husband, Dave Navarro escaped serious injury when a furious fan smashed up his dinner table after the star refused to pose for a photo with him. Dave, who was innocently eating a meal at the bar he owns with Tommy Lee when he was suddenly showered in glass during the violent incident after the 7 foot man upturned his table in a rage. Apparently Dave had refused to take a photo of the man and his sister and also declined a round of drinks from the fan.

I don't know about you but, if a SEVIN foot man asked me to take a pic of him and bought me a drink....I'd take it...and I don't even drink. Well, I do...but, not very often mind you, I am drunk now.













Pink is getting ready for a comeback in ‘06. Pink is releasing a new album appropriately called, I’m Not Dead, coming out this Spring. She is already starting a commotion by making fun with her first single called Stupid Girl. The song spoofs the superficial young Hollywood set, but Pink’s not disclosing exactly who her target is this time around.“I don’t think I need to name names,” she said. “I live in L.A., so it’s obvious what I’m surrounded by.”

WOOHOO....Sounds like a new song dissing Paris, Lindsay, Nicole and the whole lollipop head gang....can't wait! Pink rocks.









Jon Bon Jovi says he has never liked drugs. He doesn't do them at all.
He says, "I'm not a drug guy. I have a nice wine habit, but I was never into drugs. I don't care for it. Why do I need something that's going to make me grind my teeth all night and won't let me get it on with a woman? I don't need that."

Why is he worried about not being able to get it on with "a woman" - he's been married forever shouldn't he be saying "my wife".
For the record, I'd put up with with him grinding his teeth all night although I would prefer if he were grinding mine...











PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS... pictures from the event that aired Tuesday night.
My girl Ellen won for best talk show. I happen to agree and watch it every chance I get.













And here is Ellen with her girl...Portia DiRossi who looks lovely here. I guess we know who wears the pants in this relationship..













Matthew McConnaughy and Kelly Clarkson joke around back stage...probably making fun of all the losers who went home empty handed.













Jessica Simpson performed her boots are made for walking song. I think the outfit is supposed to distract people from the fact she cannot sing.













Must of worked...cuz she won the People's choice award for the best song. Exactly which people did they ask? Old, horny ones?













Reese Witherspoon won for her depiction of June Cash in WALK THE LINE. I have not seen it yet, but, I hear she is awesome in it!














Sandra Bullock looks great and I like her dress!













And Prison Break won for best new show. Trust me if they gave out awards for complete and utter HOTNESS....Wentworth would of needed an 18 wheeler rig to haul his trophies out of there!







OUT AND ABOUT .....
Yes, after weeks of me telling you about it....Angelina's spokespeople FINALLY admitted the gorgeous star has a delicious bun in the oven. Here's the announcement in PEOPLE magazine just released. Here you can really see her growing belly.













Another photo of her....










Madonna in a shoot for ELLE magazine showing off her hump. Not bad for a 47 year old! Heck not bad for a 17 year old...













Lindsay Lohan denied the latest VANITY FAIR article about her having bulimia but, she didn't mind buying a few copies.













Leo Di Caprio, on his motor bike. Vroom Vroom..













Britney took a friend, her bodyguard and baby Sean Preston to a sale with her. Must of been a big event, she looks like she may of showered and made an effort. Her legs look hot in those shoes. Not liking the dress...looks like she got attacked by a shredder.












Sarah Jessica Parker at a promotional event for her perfume Lovely. Her shoes rock man!













Angelina in a recent print ad for St. Thomas.









Gwen and hubby Gavin out and about. Her coat is making her appear to be a lot more pregnant than she actually is.










Marcia Cross of Desperate Housewives leads a canoe. Row, row, row your boat gently down Wysteria Lane....
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, the neighbours are all insane....
Or dead. Depends which side of the street you're on.









Charlize Theron and boyfriend Stuart Townsend take the doggies for a walk.









Jessica Simpson out in Hollywood. She looks like she is saluting her uggs.













David and Victoria go shopping together and he's buying more than she is. She probably doesn't want to buy anything...she's just tagging along to make sure no other women steal him away.













Star Jones at a book signing for her book SHINE. Besides her grandmother and husband Al, who else would go?













So, I told you that Mariah Carey is being dubbed Mooriah by the net world because of her recent weight gain. I admit the New Years photo of her was not very flattering but, here she is recently at a beach. I think she looks great here. Mostly because my butt looks a lot like hers...so I have to say something nice. I owe it to myself.













Anyhow, this is much more refreshing to see than that skinny bony Nicole Richie in that child's bikini.....Don't ya think?













CUZ I SAID SO!

6 Comments:

Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

Mariah is looking better, she does have a really nice toned body though!

Can't wait for Pink's new album, I know someone who really likes her and has gotten me into her. The only albums I'm interested in this year are Christina Aguilera, Nelly Furtado, and P!nk! Its gonna be funny to see that video, I like how shes gonna make fun of em all! LOL!

Wooo go Ellen and Kelly Clarkson for winning awards! Well deserved! =D

10:22 PM  
Blogger glor said...

Mariah does look good in those pictures, I agree. But there are some pictures...just not flattering at all. As with everyone, some clothes and photo angles just aren't flattering. But then again, Mariah doesn't help her own cause by dressing like a hooch with the wrong wobbly bits showing. Hasn't she heard that black is slimming? Even I know that one!?!?!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Judging by the car wash scene of Pink's new video, I would say she's mocking Jessica Simpson as well. Stupid girl, washing cars. I can't wait to hear her new album! I've always liked Pink.

I think Mariah Carey looks hot and I think most guys would say so too. Her tummy is still flat, so I wouldn't say she's fat. But she has curves and femininity to hold onto. She's never been a stick figure. But I do disagree with you on one point - I think she is still wearing a little girl's bikini. Those little triangles look miniscule on her boobs!

3:17 AM  
Anonymous celebmonger said...

It's not Mariah's body but, her choice of dress that unflatters her. You hit it on the head with that. She had a very short lived glam-sophisticate stage where she really looked great. She has to stop dressing like a 14 year old skank...that is the real problem. I think her body is at it's best right now. She looks good.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree i think mariah is at her best wiv her body atm..she looks v.nice in thos photos..and the butt is workin its self..hehe

1:27 PM  
Anonymous nomoremags4me said...

Mariah looks like she is posing for Playboy, but, then again...she always looks like that.Jessica looks like an idiot...but, then again she always looks like that. Wentoworth Miller looks like a GOD...But then again..

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home