CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 122

Christina Aguilera is trying to figure out why Kelly Osbourne is always saying derrogatory comments about her. Christina is giving Kelly the benefit of the doubt and says the cruel comments are not bred from hostility....but, something else.
She explained, "Kelly must have a crush on me because she's always saying mean things about me."

Kelly Osbourne has said a million times she thinks Christina is a skank and always has her boobs hanging out. Meanwhile, have you seen Kelly lately? At least Christina looks good when she's doing what she does and Christina always wins in the singing deparment. HANDS DOWN. Maybe Kelly does want Christina....or maybe she's just jealous.










Marilyn Manson will attend his birthday party this evening which has been entirely organized by his new wife Dita Von Teese. A source tells Britain's the Daily Star newspaper, "Dita has gone to town. She has bought 20 bats which will be let loose to fly around and she has organized a huge cauldron to be at the center of the candle-lit reception room at midnight. It will be full of a dark-red punch that will resemble blood."

Anybody else suddenly glad they have plans later?













Friends of Nick Lachey told Us Weekly that former wife Jessica Simpson isn't as innocent as she seems. A friend of the former couple revealed, "She comes across as such a goody-two-shoes but, I'm finding out all these things about her and putting together things she has told me. I'm just now realizing what a good liar she was. That's how Nick feels too - totally in shock." Another friend of Nick's added, "The idea that things unfolded because Jess couldn't take Nick misbehaving is simply not true."

I agree here. I don't buy Jessica's "I'm so sweet, I'm so blonde, I'm so stupid, Is that fish or chicken? " act....Let it be known I am on TEAM LACHEY. He can do better and he will. Jessica will never find anyone to put up with her they way Nick did.










Justin Timberlake and girlfriend Cameron Diaz rescued a badly injured skier while on vacation in Colorado. The famous couple rushed to help the woman, after watching her collide with another skier and tumble to the ground. An onlooker says, "This woman went flying. Everyone just looked on shocked as she landed in a heap on the ground screaming with pain, and it looked as thought she had broken her legs. No one had any idea the couple who dashed to help her were Cameron and Justin until 20 minutes later when they took their hats and masks off. "

The lengths people will go to for a Justin Timberlake autograph. I mean - really!













Jennifer Lopez's husband reportedly cut a kissing scene from her perfume advertisement because he was jealous. According to In Touch Weekly magazine, Marc Anthony edited the commercial for his wife's new fragrance Live and removed a scene where she smooches someone else. Jennifer been filmed dancing with a sexy male model before sharing a passionate kiss with him.

This is the same guy who was married to and cheated on MISS UNIVERSE??? It's always the jealous ones who are the cheating kind. If you don't trust yourself how can you trust anyone else?









More on the Lindsay Lohan VANITY FAIR interview where she revealed she was a bullimic. Lindsay told the magazine, "When I was hospitalized for exhaustion while filming the movie Herbie, I had lost 15 pounds. I liked how I looked and continued to lose weight and part of that included some bulimic episodes. There's a lot of pressure, especially when you lose a lot of weight and then people are telling you that you look great, you're like 'What? Did I look fat before?'"
Lindsay also revealed it was "Saturday Night Live"executive producer Lorne Michaels, along with Tiny Fey (who worked with Lindsay on the 2004 comedy "Mean Girls") who sat her down for a candid conversation. "I just started bawling," Lindsay told Vanity Fair. "I knew I had a problem and I couldn't admit it."

Here's Lindsay back in the day when her weight was dangerously plunging.













Here are some photos from her VANITY FAIR photo shoot. She must normally wear a ton of bronzer to cover all those freckles.










She says this nude shot was her idea. She was trying to imitate Marilyn Monroe. Nice try...but Marilyn Monroe? The GREATEST sex goddess icon of all time? Good luck with that Lindsay.













This shot gives new meaning to photo spread.













Eminem's estranged mother, Debbie Nelson says she is so happy her son is re-marrying his ex and mother of his child. His mom also admitted that her son is secretly helping her pay medical bills as she fights lymphoma and now she's hoping Eminem has mellowed out and will welcome her back into his life.
Nelson says, "I thank Marshall for helping me stay alive... I want to be around to see my granddaughter, Haillie, grow up. That's what keeps me going. Now that he's getting his life back on track with Kim, I'm hopeful that someday we'll be able to reconcile and move forward, to get beyond all of the hurt and bitterness."

In other words his mom needs more money.










Surprise, surprise - rumors are flying that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are having problems after reportedly tense holidays spent at her parent's house, With a new year beginning, Cruise "decided to take the opportunity to mend fences with the family of his fiancée, Katie Holmes," according to the upcoming issue of Life & Style Weekly. It didn't go so well.
"Tom and Katie ended up leaving three days earlier than planned," according to a "close friend" of Cruise. "Katie was in tears, but that's standard when it comes to dealing with family matters and Tom."

I can see it so clearly and I wasn't even there. Tom tries to sneak in a Scientology conversation over turkey dinner. Katie's dad tells him to shut up. Tom comments on how good the gravy is and immediately begins discussing alien life forces here on earth. Katie's dad freaks out and accuses Tom of using his daughter Katie as a pawn in some sick Scientology game. Tom says he will prove he loves Katie and jumps up and down on the Holme's brand new couch......it gets uglier from there.








Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino went on Tyra Banks' show and admitted that he is hooked on her show, watching it twice a day.

I knew this guy was one sick individual. I just didn't realize how far gone he was.







Jennifer Aniston who was part of Plan B (the production company she formed with her ex Brad Pitt) which has produced blockbusters like Troy, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and the upcoming Jesse James movie starring Pitt has decided to discontinue her partnership with the company.
She explains, "Me and Brad did have a little company before that sort of changed. I've removed myself from that. It took on an amazing life really fast, but I kind of sat back and thought about it deeply, and asked myself if it was something that I was interested in being a part of."

The more she talks, the more I wonder why Brad did not leave her sooner! Jennifer, in the words of Black Eyed Peas, "SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUT IT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHIT IT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP."










Mariah Carey has revealed to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper what she loves to do in her spare time. She said, "I'm so excited to get in bed, watch movies and eat. I joke that I need a bib because I'm such a messy eater. When I'm in private I eat like a two-year-old."
She also said she struggles to hang onto men when they discover she doesn't live up to her raunchy persona in real life. Mariah said: "Anyway men tend to go off me when they find out I'm a prude. They either turn into my big brother or else they stop talking to me. Luckily, I have a lot of male friends who have gone way, way past that whole sexual thing."

Nobody could love this woman more than she already loves her self. Mariah advertises goods that aren't for sale. That is why men are quickly turned off when they realize she is not really the whore she would like us to believe she is. Even if she was....KFC grease and brownie crumbs all over your chest cannot be attractive.













Kathy Hilton, Paris's mother is planning to launch her movie career after being considered to play a tough agent in a new thriller. The socialite is eager to start acting and is in negotiations to star in new movie I REMEMBER.
A source says, "Kathy's got the perfect combination of class and cool, sophistication and power. She's read the script and is very interested."

Let's all be grateful her mother's movie was not filmed in some seedy hotel room after a bottle of cheap wine, a few forced compliments and a joint. Much like her daughter.











OUT AND ABOUT....
Skeleton Spice Victoria Beckham at the airport with two of her three sons.













Bryan from the BACKSTREET BOYS and his adorable little boy. Aw.....













It's Mama Stefani. If you already thought maternity clothes were getting funkier...just wait and see.









Queen Latifah makes love to her star she just received on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. YOU GO GIRL!









Sandra Bullock gathers her dogs up for a walk.













Sharon Stone on a shopping spree. (Say that 70 times really fast)













Canadian actress Elisha Cuthbert makes the cover of STRUT magazine.













According to OK magazine, Jessica is glad her relationship with Nick is over. That goes for me too.













Brought to you by gallery of the absurd...The new vodka...













Nicole Richie fits right in with this concentration camp picture and that's not even funny.









Kevin Federline goes golfing while baby Sean is just learning how to say, "F U Dadda."













Britney looks like she's off to a hoe down. Can't keep this hoe down.













Marc and Jennifer on their movie set.













Who's wet bum?? It's Hugh Grant. And no....despite numerous efforts I could not find the frontal version of this photo. I'm all googled out.













Mischa Barton is either putting on sunscreen or enjoying some time alone....If ya know what I mean...














Ashlee Simpson on the beach. Don't worry, she didn't steal your boyfriend. That's her boyfriend.






Halle Berry is one of the new faces on Versace. Good choice. I have a feeling nobody is looking at her face though.













Enrique and Anna Kournikova enjoy their vacation on a cruise ship. Must be the Love Boat.













More tennis stars....Sisters Venus and Serena share a private moment. Serena looks HOT.













Angelina picked up Maddox from school yesterday.













And looks like today was Braddy's turn....damn, I gotta get a job at THIS school!













cuz i said so!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love ur site..u make me laugh even wen i dnt agree i laugh..lol..keep it up..hehe

7:39 PM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

Why thank you ....Anonymous...I aim to please.

Glad you enjoy this.

7:56 PM  
Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

Hey I want a job at that school 2 if Angelina comes in every day! ;)

Oh Kelly Osbourne needs to grow up. Since I'm mad obsessed with Christina of course I hate Kelly O :P, shes just a sad little jealous rich girl cuz her music career was a flop! She got dropped by 3 record labels, LOL.

I'm also very glad to see Queen Latifah getting a star, she fricking rules! I love her movies, their so funny!

Also with Quintin loving Tyra's show... WTF is up with that... LOL her show is so bad, the only ppl she can get on her show is contestants from past America's Next Top Model season, hahaha!

12:56 AM  
Blogger hot lips said...

When will Angelina finally confirm she's preggers? It is so obvious with the nasty long oversized shirts every.single.day. The combat boots, omg!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Wanna little bit of insider info?

Stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame are BOUGHT. By - guess who. Often the stars themselves, through a thrid party - like their agent or management company.

That is why every Tom Dick and Harry in Hollywood has a star.

Think about that when you look at that picture of Queen Latifah kissing her own star...HA. Pretty damn fun - and vain too.

Nadia

1:48 PM  
Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

^ Yeh Nadia I heard about that too. Cuz I heard someone mention Britney bought her own, lol.

Thats kinda stupid though cuz it defeats the whole purpose of honouring TALENTED ppl who deserve to be on there, yeh thats rite Britney I'm talking about you!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

Ya, I knew you had to buy your own Hollywood star otherwise - surely, I would have one by now...hee hee

But, keep those insider tips coming...anything to help the cause.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's give Queen Latifah a little credit here. Sure, she bought the damn star but, she's the first RAP artist to ever get a star which means she bought the star instead of buying a gun....

Give it up for Latifah!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Queen Latifah is a rap star? I was pretty sure she had given up the whole music thing to become an actress...which is why she would buy the star at this point in time. To get her picture in the papers.

Trust me kids, I'm a publicist. I know how this works.

N

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home