CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Sunday, December 11, 2005

TOP TEN BODY PARTS

TEEN PEOPLE'S latest issue has a feature on the TOP TEN women in Hollywood according to body part. To make it interesting to us women (and men who take care of their shoes) I have decided to insert my selection of TOP TEN men according to body part as well. As always, your comments, choices or opinions are welcome.

TEEN PEOPLE: BEST HAIR : JENNIFER ANISTON
I don't agree but, she did cause a major "Rachel Haircut" craze that hairdressers hadn't seen since the famous 70's "Farrah Fawcett" phase....so I guess she deserves this one. Besides, I'm jealous and still rooting for team Jolie.















W.T.F'S CHOICE FOR BEST HAIR: HUGH GRANT
I know - You are probably thinking Hugh Grant? Of all the guys with great hair I could of picked. I'll tell you why I picked Hugh. Whenever I see him I have this incredible urge to run my fingers through his hair. In the words of Ashlee Simpson....Hugh make me wanna La La.











TEEN PEOPLE: BEST LASHES: HILARY DUFF
Um. It's called mascara. Lots and lots and lots of mascara....













W.T.F'S CHOICE FOR BEST LASHES: ASHTON KUTCHER
You can't see them here but, they are long and luxurious. Ask Demi.









TEEN PEOPLE: BEST SMILE: JESSICA SIMPSON

In this particular photo her smile is nice but, in my humble opinion 80% of the time her smile looks fake and forced. And my, what big teeth she has.













WTF'S CHOICE FOR BEST SMILE: BRAD PITT
Even when this heavenly creature is NOT smiling he's smiling - WITH HIS EYES.














TEEN PEOPLE: BEST EYES: RACHEL BILSON
She's from the O.C. Nice eyes but, no where near as nice as...............















WTF'S CHOICE FOR BEST EYES: WENTWORTH MILLER
I carefully selected a photo where Wentworth's piercing blue eyes are not directed to the viewer. I don't want to be responsible for anyone hurting themselves. He's the reason every woman I know wants to dress like a whore and smuggle a cake with a file in it to prison.










TEEN PEOPLE: BEST BEST BROWS: ALICIA KEYS
Sure, why not.















WTF'S CHOICE FOR BEST BROWS: JAMES DENTON
I needed to find a slot for everyone's favorite plumber. And there ain't nothing wrong with his eyebrows right? I think he looks better on television but, this photo's reason enough to back up your toilet.













TEEN PEOPLE: BEST GLOW: JESSICA ALBA
Even if it is a spray on tan - it looks natural and she is absolutely radiant. Good choice.













WTF'S CHOICE FOR BEST GLOW: RICKY MARTIN
Being Latino, Ricky doesn't need bronzer.













TEEN PEOPLE: BEST BEST CHEEKBONES: KIERA KNIGHTLEY
No argument here.













WTF'S CHOICE BEST CHEEKBONES: JOHNNY DEPP
He could of been a model but, he chose to grace the big screen playing eccentric characters - one after another and....... boy, are we glad! I suppose this means PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN had the best cheeks in the biz with Kiera and Johnny in it!













TEEN PEOPLE: BEST LIPS: ANGELINA JOLIE
No shit sherlock.















WTF'S CHOICE BEST LIPS: MARK RUFFALO
He's in TONS of movies. Most notably 13 GOING ON 30. I choose that movie cuz that's when I noticed how kissable his lips were. He has rather full lips for a guy. Not too full...perfect.









TEEN PEOPLE: BEST SKIN: RACHEL MCADAMS
Yes, she has fantastic skin but, I think her eyes, her hair, her disposition and overall beauty deserve recognition too. She looks good with black, blonde, red, dirty blonde or whatever hair...She really is a chameleon! Best of all she's Canadian and I will always love her movie "The Notebook."













WTF'S CHOICE BEST SKIN: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
He's so young. So fresh faced. He's got one of those faces. Only a mother could love. EVERYBODY'S mother that is....












TEEN PEOPLE: BEST ALL AROUND: LINDSAY LOHAN
Please remember they asked teenagers who they thought was best all around. We all know teenagers think they know everything but, they OBVIOUSLY don't. Lindsay looks like every girl you see at the mall.....Rachel McAdams should of won this one HANDS DOWN.













WTF'S CHOICE BEST ALL AROUND: DAVID BECKHAM
David Beckham is not my favorite of my picks but, I have to admit he has got it goin' on in ALL areas. He is a beautiful man with model type features and he has the whole package.















CUZ I SAID SO!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yeah I agree with you on the Jen Aniston shouldnt have gotten best hair, Im on team jolie too by the way!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger jet_black_new_year said...

oooo i SO agree with Beckham having overall best... thats ALL i've been saying lately.. look at that PERFECT face... PERFECT soccer muscly body... PERFECT accent commonnnnnnn! Best over all for SURE! -Sarah

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home