CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 105

Paris Hilton has offered sympathy to her ex-best friend Nicole Richie, after she broke up with her fiance Adam Goldstein. Paris says she was shocked when she heard the news and understands what Nicole is going through. Paris wants to be there for her.
She says, "I am really sorry to hear about Nic's engagement. I went through the same thing.
With Christmas coming up, I realize I really miss her and want to get in touch again."
Paris has obviously run out of people to hang around with and Nicole did put up with her crap for the longest. I say that if Nicole doesn't agree to rekindle this friendship, Paris will be dating Nicole's ex within 3 weeks.













Newlywed Demi Moore says her and hubby Ashton Kutcher will probably start trying to have a baby soon. Demi has three daughters with ex-husband Bruce Willis.
She says, "As we grow as a couple and a family, of course we've considered having more children. We love kids, so time will tell. I love being a mom. My family is the joy of my life. Everything else is a bonus."
What the heck is that noise? Demi's biological clock! Luckily with today's technology, she doesn't have to be in any rush at 43 years old. Let's face it if Katie Holmes and the Virgin Mary could get pregnant...anything is possible!













Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline went to the Grove shopping complex in L.A without baby Sean Preston on December 12th. They enjoyed a romantic dinner at La Piazza restaurant where they kissed, held hands and made a toast with their glasses.
How romantic, he took his woman to the mall. Everyone deserves a second chance but, nobody needs a crystal ball to see how this story is going to end.













Remember how Jude cheated on Sienna with the nanny? Then they broke up, got together, broke up, she got that bad hair cut and they got back together again? Well, now Papa Miller is involved! Sienna father Ed has warned his daughter's boyfriend Jude Law to treat his daughter properly....or else.
Mr. Miller says, "He did a lot of hard work, trying to figure out who he was. And I told him if he did anything like this again, I'd kill him."
Not a very smart thing to say. For one if Jude cheats again - and let's face it- he will ....and Papa Miller doesn't kill him then he'll look like an idiot. Then again, if he DOES kill him he will be charge with PREMEDITATED murder.....you just can't win.













Rachel Hunter was admitted to an emergency room in London after suffering from extreme abdominal pains. The ex-supermodel is said to be on very strong painkillers and is concerned about what the problem is.
Hmm...ex- supermodel? Easy one. She finally started eating full meals. Her stomach can't take it after all those years of binging on lettuce.










Rumors are flying that The Notebook stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams could be engaged soon. The couple was seen shopping for rings. The Chicago Sun-Times newspaper quoted a friend of the pair saying, "Not only does it look like they're living together, but they've been talking to top private jewelers about engagement rings."
YES! Yes oh Yes!! I am such a fan of these two!










I have said this so many times but, Rachel and Ryan had the best on screen chemistry I had ever seen.....that is until I saw Mr and Mrs Smith. And all these guys are together in real life! What's the moral of the story boys and girls???
YOU CAN'T FAKE PHENOMINAL CHEMISTRY!! (No matter what Monica Lewinsky says)









The singer Prince is making a comeback! He had a famous person direct the video for his new single Te Amo Corazon (I Love You Sweetheart). It was directed by actress Salma Hayek.
"Salma heard the song and came up with the original concept," Prince said in a statement.
He added: "Salma is the most thoughtful, attentive director I have ever worked with. An absolute joy."
Wow, Prince really is born again. He worked with Salma and didn't write a song about how he tasted her fleshy skin in 45 positions before he devoured her entirely. I miss the old Prince actually but, I am glad he is in a good place.










Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie will be revisiting the Scottish castle where they originally got married. They will be celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary next week. The couple are leaving Madonna's nine-year-old daughter Lourdes, and Rocco, their 5 year old son with relatives so they can focus on each other.
Five years huh? Isn't this some kind of record for the Material Girl? Is Guiness going to be there to document this occasion?










George Michael attributes all of his success to his father. He says he never received any type of encouragement from his father while growing up . The star who was really big in the 80's explains, "A lot of people with a childhood like mine turn it to their advantage. The fact I had my father as an adversary was such a powerful tool to work with. I subconsciously fought him to the degree that I drove me to be one of the most successful musicians in the world."

If this were true for everyone than I would be the richest, MOST successful woman in the world. Oprah who?









Shakira has bought a house in the Bahamas. The latin singer and her fiancé Antonio De La Rua are now spending much of their time on the islands.
She says: "I like the tranquillity and peace of being on an island. It has that solitude that is so necessary for the creation of songs."
She has a recording studio, spends her spare time tending to her flower garden and going grocery shopping in her pyjamas.
Um, does her fiance go with her in his pajamas?? Just wondering if I should make Bahamas my next travel destination. Her fiance is the son of that fallen Argentinian leader who stole money from the people.. but, DAMN he is f-i-n-e. (He's the guy in all her videos who is always half naked and never shows his face)












OUT AND ABOUT
Sneak peak at next week's STAR magazine. Who would you say is the tackiest couple?













Beyonce out promoting the perfume designed in her honor by Tommy Hillfiger. The scent is called True Star Gold. Does it smell like popeye's chicken and Jay-z's sweat (Beyonce's favorite things...)













Angelina goes house shopping in Los Angelos with her real estate agent. Pity, there are two houses near my street for sale and my poodle Chelsea would love Maddox and Zahara!












Kelly Clarkson is named Blender magazine's woman of the year. She rocks! To this very day she will always be the single best thing to ever come out of "American Idol".
Reuben who? Fantasia who? Carrie under what?













Please tell me Marc Anthony is dressed like Charlie Chaplin because he and wife J-Lo are still working on that movie. If I am left wondering if this is some strange fetish of his I may need way more therapy than I previously thought.













Britney in the back seat with Sean Preston which is ironic cuz that is probably where the poor child was conceived.









My husband just offered me some of his fries and at first I mumbled something about having to watch my weight cuz my pants are all too tight. Then I saw this photo of Aretha Franklin and thought, "What the hell, bring it on." I ate them all. Aretha honey, give me some
R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!









CUZ I SAID SO!

1 Comments:

Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

Ew Aretha looks U-G-L-Y! =P

I bet the only reason Paris wants to become friends with Nicole again is because of their show thats coming up soon. By being friends again more ppl will watch I guess...

How trailor trash of Kevin... taking Brit to the mall! YEE-HAH!

P.S. I also like Rachel and Ryan together, I think Rachel is such an AMAZING actress! =D

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home