CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 94

Stavros Niarchos is already fed up with all the chaos associated with Paris Hilton and has decided to break it off. Apparently things got way out of hand after the birthday party the couple went to in honor of Kelly Osbourne. The hotel suite Paris and Stavros shared at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas was left trashed.
A witness said: “The carpet was coated with pillow feathers. Every lamp was broken. A maid told us they ruined every pillow in the room. "
A friend of Stavros told Star magazine that “they broke up November 13. Stavros told Paris that things are out of control and he's through with the drama. He said to her, 'I need time to reflect. I should have been home today studying, instead I am here paying $100,000 worth of bills.'”

Well if STAR says it, it must be true. Really though, not surprising this guy is sick of her already. Aren't we all? She'd be a real catch for Kevin Federline. She's filthy rich, a skinny blonde and looks like she knows how to use birth control.
















Sharon Stone settled the lawsuit she brought against a cosmetic surgeon last year. The case was brought by Sharon after American magazines Us Weekly and In Touch ran stories claiming that she had gone under the surgeon's knife. Stone's legal papers state she "has never undergone a face-lift in order to improve her physical appearance. ... Stone prides herself not only on her acting ability and other talents, but also on her natural physical appearance."

Yes, her acting abilities! Isn't she the actress who became famous for crossing her legs wearing no panties in "Basic Instinct"...... I will say she looks better now than she did in those days. Some people just age very well.
















Reese Witherspoon will only star in movies her six-year-old daughter Ava Elizabeth approves of. Reese, who is also mother to Deacon, two, is famous for her romantic comedies, but insists it is important for her children to learn from her movies.
She says, "A lot of the roles I choose to do are because I have a daughter and I want her to see what women are really like women who are strong and accomplished. It's really important and it's nice to think that people are comfortable letting their daughters see the films I'm in. That's an important responsibility."

So I guess her daughter will be influenced by bits of her mom's movies......Reese's pieces....if you will. (Sorry couldn't resist)
















Mariah Carey who just made a massive comeback in her career says that a set of dolls will be made in her likeness. Fans however may find it difficult to get one easily because they are a strictly limited edition, as an insider told the Daily Mirror:
"There'll only be 3,000 of them and while they're supposed to be for kids, they're likely to become an instant collectors' item."

Oh they'll be collector's items alright, but, not for kids. Perverts maybe. I imagine the Mariah doll will come with several sets of interchangeable breast implants, legs that don't close and lingerie for every occasion. You know, gardening, grocery shopping and the occasional interview.
















Also they may have a "Mariah In Concert " version of the doll. I figure it comes with a microphone, dances like a stripper and sings in high pitch notes when you squeeze it's head.












Apparently, Madonna loves to say the "F- word" constantly.
The singer admits to The Sun, "It just feels so good to scream it out loud, sometimes positively, sometimes negatively. And I just love how it irritates everyone."

This is the same person who won't let her kids watch television because it's a bad influence?
















Pamela Anderson is pissed at Jennifer Lopez and Sean "Diddy" Combs for continuing to wear fur. Pam, is an outspoken supporter of animal rights activists People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
She says, "It amazes me that some designers still turn animals into fashion victims. They're desperate for a fur comeback so they throw their pelts at any clueless celebrity, like Diddy or J.Lo, who'll wear whatever is free. I've written to them all to say that these animals are dying in agony - all for a tacky coat that makes you look like Bigfoot. Seriously, a fur coat just adds 20 years and 20 pounds to you, and if you get rained on you smell like a wet dog."

No celebrities will touch fur after this comment. 20 years older and 20 lbs fatter? No way, they won't touch it. Who says Pam's just a blonde bimbo?
















Joaquin Phoenix will never joke in front of a journalist again. Joaquin was caught fiddling with his hair by a curious reporter and invented a quirky explanation. Now he regrets his little prank after it made an article.
He says, "I had a fly in my hair. I was brushing it away. Someone asked me what was wrong and I said something like, 'I have a frog on my head,' joking. Then I read that I said I had a frog in my hair. What am I supposed to do?"

That is funny. At least he didn't have a monkey on his back. (Ahem, Paris Hilton)
Here is Joaquin with a brunette Reese Witherspoon. They play Johnny and June Cash in the film "I WALK THE LINE."
















Keira Knightley had a Tara Ried moment while posing on the red carpet of her premiere of "Pride and Prejudice" in New York, according to reports. The dress that Calvin Klein made just for her slipped down, reportedly exposing her left breast as photographers continued to snap away without telling her what happened.

I decided to post the picture BEFORE it happened. I like Kiera and those photographers were losers for not warning her. Besides, Kiera is like a double A cup - Nothing to see people....move on.
















Anna Nicole Smith is rumored to have hooked up with a barmaid in West Hollywood last week. Tracy, the bartendar was later bragging about the night she spent with Anna Nicole, sharing digital photos with customers.
A source says, "Anna Nicole put her in handcuffs and her neck was covered with hickeys. They were doing that butt-slapping thing it was just bizarre. And her son was in the house."

I bet her sons friends are going to be sleeping over a lot more in the future.
















David Beckham took his wife Victoria on a $40,000 night out. Victoria had been in Japan working on some denim designs for her line and a courier arrived unexpectantly with an airline ticket. She was flown to London at the top of a hotel and a suite filled with flowers and gifts. David and her dined at her favourite restaurant.
A spokesman for the couple said: "It was a lovely surprise for Victoria. She and David always make sure they take time out for each other. David went all out to impress his wife. They've also both been very busy working. He thought she deserved to be spoiled rotten and shown how loved she is."

Hmm....wonder who he's sleeping with now?
















First it was reported that Tara Reid's was smashed at her 30th birthday bash last week. Now apparently she was on her best behavior because her mother was out with her.

Sheesh, If she started bringing her mother out with her A LONG TIME AGO...... she probably would still have a boyfriend, a career and her own show.
















The 14-year feud between supermodels Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell will be the focus of Friday's "The Tyra Banks Show." Tyra blames the media and the modeling business itself for turning the two of them against one another.
She also says, "Back then there were 10 top models but, there was an unwritten rule that only one of them could be black and Naomi was that one black girl."
Tyra reportedly says in person to Naomi, "I was tired of having to deal with you. I was tired of constantly hearing that I got canceled from this job or that job. One of the reasons I wanted to do this show is because sisterhood is so important to me. I feel like women hate on each other. We're jealous and it has to stop."

Tyra sounds like she is desperate these days for ratings. If she added a vat of mud and bikinis for the "face off" she would of gotten way more viewers.
















OUT AND ABOUT....
Avril Lavigne and fiancee Derrick from SUM 41 are blinded by love.
















Jessica Simpson goes to see a movie. Alone.
















The ad for the new HARRY POTTER movie. Can't wait! Opens this weekend.













Kiera Knightley is transformed into a modern day Dorothy of THE WIZARD OF in an upcoming issue of VOGUE magazine.
















Nicole Richie on Larry King Live. I figure she was either discussing what a bee-ach Paris is or the last time she ate a carbohydrate.
















More photos from GQ Magazine of Jennifer Aniston.

















She sure bends over backwards to be sexy.

















Madonna on cover of the "Rolling Stone".















Britney and her mom Lynne Spears go to the vet....except I don't see a dog anywhere. Maybe she's getting Kevin some medication for his broken hand.













SEXIEST MEN ALIVE???
Matthew Mcconaughey has been chosen by PEOPLE MAGAZINE as the "Sexiest Man Alive."
I don't agree but, hey, I bet Penelope Cruz does.
















Another man on the list. Nick Lachey. He's pretty hot as far as roadkill goes.
















Patrick Dempsey of "Grey's Anatomy" made the list. Mostly cuz of his anatomy.
















Clive Owens is on the list too. Rightfully so!
















Vince Vaughn is there too. Looks good in this photo but, not my cup of tea.
















Brad Pitt is listed also and did not win. He's won twice already so I don't think he really cares.

















James Denton made the list 2nd year in a row. He makes Desperate Housewives everywhere want to break their toilets just to get the plumber over!
















DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT....WTF???
David Beckham is not on the list. He is gorgeous, athletic and very well dressed and if that's not enough to make your heart flutter...just look at him with two of his kids. Aw!













Will Estes plays Will on one of my favorite shows "REUNION". I think he should of made the list. He's got the boy next door look.

















Johnny Depp has made the list in the past but, not this time. Just look at this man.

















Ryan Gossling who is Canadian and was the guy from "THE NOTEBOOK" has smoldering good looks. Why isn't he on that list?

















And finally, he did make the list but, alas not the top of it.He may be the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE OR DEAD. He plays Scofield on Prison Break, here he is...... Wentworth Miller from a GQ Magazine photo shoot.

(Arifa requested some Wentworth gossip and I didn't find any but, I am sure she will like this much better. Also for Wendy who wants to "rub his head." )
Your welcome ladies.



































































































10 Comments:

Anonymous Lynx said...

Okay I've just finished wiping off the saliva dripping down my chin. Linda you're a goddess. I'll be having sweet dreams tonight! Wentworth can get himself locked up in my prison anytime. And believe me sistah there ain't no way in hell he could ever breakout My bars are made of kyptonite

9:40 PM  
Blogger TangentArifa said...

OMG Linda!!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Those pictures of Prisoner Scofield sure made my day! It must be something for WND to post a reply too. A special note to Diana: I will take a scrapbook filled with HIS pictures!

I'm looking forward to your new section "hottie of the day". I think our Wentworth/Scofield deserves the title for the week. After that, my vote (in no particular order) goes to Orlando, Ewan, Johnny Lee Miller (Mr. Angelina Jolie #1), Ashley (SinCities)....

12:00 PM  
Blogger Bernadette said...

PATRICK DEMPSEY ALL THE WAY...EXCUSE ME WHILE I WIPE UP MY SALIVA!

;-)

2:18 PM  
Blogger greg said...

I'm wondering if the guy from SUM 41 and Avril Levigne are actually blinded by thier own skin. Love your blog.

6:58 PM  
Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

Harry Potter was AMAZING!
By far, the best HP movie!
The only thing that disappointed me was the lack of detail in the 3 tasks in the movie, but overall they did an awesome job! ^_^

3:06 PM  
Blogger glor said...

Wentworth Miller is hot, even in prison he looks good. I will save those pictures and look at them when I'm having a blah day...or any other day, for that matter. Linda, I figured you would like Vince's type...I totally love him, from his Swingers days up to Dodgeball and Wedding Crashers. I watch Grey's Anatomy weekly for the show itself but Dr. Shepard sure helps the show's appeal in my eyes. I'm not sure about Ryan Gosling, loved the Notebook (thanks for the recommendation)...but he's a little dweeby for me. Agree with David Beckham, total hotness. There are so many hot soccer/football players over in Europe that us North Americans are not exposed to regularly...I bought a European football magazine while I was over there just to gawk shamelessly. We gotta get rid of American football where although there are good athletes, many of them are still over 300 pounds!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jessica Nick Simpson said...

HelloChelsea's Mama, Ive been surfing the web for the newest info on jessica simpson wedding and came accross your site. Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 94 is'nt exactly what i was surfing for, but i see why i found it. Anyway, interesting read. I will continue to look for jessica simpson wedding etc... I will be back to your site sometime...

2:18 PM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

It has become quite evident to me that I am going to have to post a picture of Wentworth Miller everyday to get this kind of reaction.... Who knew he was the secret to getting so many of you who NEVER comment to finally do so!

Hey, whatever it takes !!!! Now, if I could only find a NUDE photo of him....hmm..

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for those sexyass pictures... i'd tap that :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger jet_black_new_year said...

ok.. i know i'm SOOO incredibly late but my mom just introduced me to your blogs and i HADDDDD to comment on the fact that Johnny Depp, Ryan Goseling and ESPECIALLY DAVID BECKHAM didnt even get on the list. common.. David Beckham.... plays soccer so he is SOOO fit and no matter what, he always looks hot. That perfect face... oy... definately have to say the people who made that list were BLIND!!!!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home