CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Friday, October 14, 2005

Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 67

Actress Tara Reid has topped a new Hollywood party animals list. No surprise to anyone that Tara beat out the rest of the list of the 10 Biggest Party Animals in Hollywood poll, compiled by In Touch magazine.
Editors claim Reid was an easy choice after she publicly explained her love of parties, stating "If I work on a movie for two months, I should be able to dance on as many tables as I want to."

Paris Hilton, P. Diddy, Avril Lavigne and Lindsay Lohan were some of the others and I'd list the rest of them for you but, I can't remember them all. I've been drinking.
Here's Tara celebrating her victory with one mother of a marguerita!



















"Desperate Housewives" actress Eva Longoria is preparing to step out on a date with a wealthy male fan, after he paid $20,005 for the privilege. Eva who is currently dating basketball player Tony Parker, auctioned off a date with herself at a October 5 benefit in Los Angeles for victims of Hurricane Katrina. The winning bidder was millionaire Frank Moran.

I don't care how you slice it if I paid twenty thousand to spend a few hours with someone there had better be sex, a very decadent dessert and my house better be clean from top to bottom before they leave! Or....I could use the money for something much more practical like a down payment on a house or a couple pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes.



















Madonna says she is strict she is with her children. Apparently she has banned daughter Lourdes, nine, and son Rocco, four, from watching TV, she told Harpers & Queen magazine. If Lourdes leaves her clothes on the floor, they end up in a bin bag. When the little girl throws a tantrum over what to wear, she is made to dress in the same outfit every day until she has learned her lesson. Madonna's husband is way softer than she is.
"I'm the disciplinarian, Guy's the spoiler," she said. "When Daddy gets home, they're going to get chocolate. I'm more practical. I worry about their teeth, and make sure they're taking care of themselves and getting schoolwork done. That's not my husband's area of expertise. He's the fun guy."

Madonna is smart not to let her kids watch television. They may see a rerun video of the MTV awards where mommy made out with Britney.
I don't know about you but, if I saw my mommy making out with Britney there would not be enough money in the world to pay for the loads of therapy I would need.
For one of the world's richest women...she sure likes to wear this track suit a lot.




















Josh Holloway and his wife were robbed at gunpoint in their Honolulu home, local Hawaiian TV is reporting. The robber apparently woke the couple from bed early Wednesday, took cash and credit cards and drove off in their Mercedes-Benz, which was found abandoned a short time later, according to the station. There was no indication that the intruder recognized the "LOST" actor, who Sawyer on the show. Honolulu police would not release any information on the robbery.

I pity the fool that wakes me up out of a deep sleep to ask for money.














I am officially old.
Mayim Bialik, star of the '90s show Blossom is the mother of a baby boy. This is her first child. In case you need a memory jog Mayim played the wholesome Blossom Russo, which ran from 1991 until 1995.
This is "Blossom" now.















According to The Sun, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes who expecting their first child, will wed next month in an exclusive hotel in Cancun, Mexico.
A source said: "(Tom's) very romantic and wants everything to be in place before the birth. Initially (they) were planning on tying the knot around Christmas. Katie didn't know that she was pregnant, so their arrangements suddenly had to be scrapped."
Apparently Katie is "stressed" about walking down the aisle with a bump, but the date change is causing big problems.
"Tom is insisting on having the entire hotel for the weekend. He's not taking any chances and wants their day to be ultra-private. "

It'll be private regardless. Who the heck would want to witness this fiasco? Except maybe the people in Vegas who are wagering on how long this will last.


















Alicia Douvall is a glamour model in England. She claims to have slept with hundreds of men. She is also pregnant with Diddy's baby or so she claims. She recently said about being pregnant with his baby: "Just think of all the designer clothes deals,""I've got my own fortune," she said. "I'm not out to marry him."

I just heard of her myself. She is England's version of Pamela Anderson (Breast wise) mixed with Tara Reid's drunken personality. Alicia also has had so much plastic surgery she makes Joan Rivers and Michael Jackson look natural. Now I can see how Diddy made the top ten partier list. He must be doing some prime weed to want to reproduce with this chick!




















Jennifer Lopez displays her newest look, complete with blonde wig, while shooting a scene in her upcoming indie film Bordertown in Nogales, Mexico. In the movie, she plays a reporter investigating the unsolved murders of Mexican women.

All the mexican men are swarming around her. They think she's a blonde American with a big ass. How rare!!! They probably want to capture her and stick her in a Mexican museum.














Catherine Zeta-Jones has become an ambassador for the NCPCC.The Catherine will head the charity's Full Stop appeal in her native Wales - which aims to end cruelty to children.On her new role, she said: "My childhood in Wales was a very happy one. However, I know that not all children are so lucky and I therefore want to do all I can, especially as a parent myself, to help keep them free from harm."Wales is still my home and I am delighted to be part of the NSPCC's very important work across the country."
She has two children - Dylan, five, and Carys, two, with her hubby Michael Douglas.

She really must love children. When you think about it, just when she finishes the diaper changing stage with her kids, it'll be hubby's turn.












Paris Hilton and her best friend of the moment.....Bijou Phillips were caught up in a fight outside an L.A club on Wednesday night. Apparently Paris's bodyguard attacked a photographer. The girls were leaving the club when a brawl broke out in the street. The bodyguard freaked out when a photographer got a little too close to him and pushed him to the ground, yelling, "Don't ever touch me." Hilton tried to defuse the situation by signing photographs from the front seat of her silver Bentley before driving off.

After all the bad break ups Paris has had......not only with boyfriends but, all her friends she has dumped with no regard..........and she only has ONE bodyguard??

Here's Paris getting to the club













Here she is with her body guard before the incident happened




















Bobby Brown is holding out before signing up to film a second season of his hit reality show, "Being Bobby Brown," because he wants more cash. The show was a hit with viewers over the summer but the singer says he's not signing any contracts until he's happy with the paycheck on offer.
He tells EURweb, "I'm just waiting. If they give me enough money, I'll do it. They say it's a done deal, but they ain't give me enough money yet, so I'll wait for it."

I don't blame him. Crack, although it is whack, is expen$ive! He's got to keep his woman happy and stoned.










Jaime Pressly wants to be a mother. Jaime was in China shooting a movie and like the Angelina/Cambodia connection, now she wants to adopt a baby from that part of the world.
Says Jaime, “I might be adopting. I was surprised I didn't come back with a baby from China. Boy, did I want to. You have to be married there in order to adopt. That just made me feel worse."

Everybody's on the Angelina copy cat adoption train. I hope Jaime realizes that it is a LIFE LONG committment. Just because you don't give birth to the child doesn't mean you can skimp on any parental duties and obligations!




















More shocking news on that Boy George/cocaine story. Latest news reports are saying that Boy George hired a male prostitute who tried to rob him the morning that he was busted for cocaine possession, PAGE SIX has learned. George called 911 last Friday morning to report that his apartment had been burglarized - but he was arrested when cops found cocaine near his computer.
A source said that George called the police after the prostitute demanded George give him ALL of the cash in the apartment. So George freaked out because he was high, called the police, the prostitute left, and George got arrested.

Maybe the prostitute mistook George for King Tut? That's why he thought he had loads of cash laying around?
The resemblance is uncanny.










Mary-Kate Olsen is dropping out of University – for now, PEOPLE has learned exclusively. "Mary-Kate Olsen has taken an approved leave of absence from New York University to focus on her increasing responsibilities as co-president of Dualstar Entertainment Group and to pursue personal interests," says her rep, Michael Pagnotta. Mary Kate shares responsibilities at the company with her twin sister, Ashley.

In other words she was failing miserably and is using this as an excuse to bail from University. Maybe if she ate some breakfast she would the brain power to handle school. Not like I would know, the only University I have ever been to is the street.......I used to work on it.... in a building, not LITERALLY on the street




















Yesterday or the day before, I posted a similar photo of Christina Aguilera and I told you it was for a SODA ad....turns out it was PEPSI.Just in case you lost sleep over not knowing..



















OUT AND ABOUT.....

Breathing to us, is like shopping to Paris Hilton....apparently she does it every day or she simply cannot function.



















Ryan Phillipe (Reese Witherspoon's hubby) with their son Deacon. Isn't he precious? And the kid's pretty special too.
















Drew Barrymore seems overly fond of this mascot.... Her boyfriend must be on tour with his band "The Stokes" again. Down girl.




















Reason Number 574 why I could never be famous. This is Gloria Trevi a latino pop star not so well know in Canada...until now.
These pics are all over the internet and not very flattering.







CUZ I SAID SO!

5 Comments:

Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

I was suprised when I found out Christina was doing a Pepsi Ad considering she did Coke 5 years ago! =P It looks good, theres more pictures of her but in a different outfit, she looks really good!

And omg that model woman is such a whore! She reminds me way to much of Tara! lol.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

Thanks for commenting Andrew, I was beginning to think nobody was reading this crap.

7:58 PM  
Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

Oh yeh I read em! I just couldn't as much throughout the week cuz I was lazy, so tonite I went through them!

I forgot to comment on the Blossom picture. She looks so different! She looks ugly though... =S lol.

11:31 PM  
Blogger TangentArifa said...

Thank YOU Linda for your tireless efforts to keep us "little people" updated on all things celebrity.

Not sure how you do it: I actually loathe Britney/Kevin, Paris/Paris, Olsens, Ashley/Jessica, Tara etc. etc. YET, I cannot get enough of their sordid gossip!!!! Hmmmm, I thank AND curse you.......

They should just cancel Extra and Entertainment Tonight (especially the Canadian version). Your blogs are much better!!!!

Please keep up the good work!

PS - "Blossom" quit acting to become a doctor or medical researcher.

PS#2 - go see "The History of Violence" - Viggo/Aragorn is great again!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

Blossom was ugly even as a kid.
Trust me.
I only watched it cuz her brother Joey was hot.
Joey Lawrence.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home