CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Monday, August 22, 2005

Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 24

Courtney Love has confirmed she is expecting the AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS star STEVE COOGAN'S child following a torrid two week affair last month.She says, "Yes, I am pregnant with Steve's baby, but I'd rather not talk about our relationship."
Love, who is on probation for three separate charges, is currently on a 28 day drug treatment program after failing a drug test. The source adds, "This couldn't come at a worse time for her. "She hasn't made any decision about whether she should keep the baby or not. Courtney is 41 and this might be the last time she gets to have another child."
More likely it's cuz it's the last time anyone may ever want to have sex with her again.


















BLACK EYED PEAS singer Fergie says that she has fallen in love with boyfriend Josh Duhamel's cooking. She told a US magazine: "Even though he's insanely gorgeous, the thing that attracts me is he treats me amazing..He'll cook me breakfast and I'll scratch his back. It's wonderful."
W.T.F? Does Josh have ticks or a skin disease? Why is she scratching his back so much? Ew!


















Eric Clapton, 60 recently admitted he is sleep-deprived due to being a father of three young children with wife MELIA McENERY, he has penned a tune called SO TIRED with lyrics, 'My mood is getting snappy/ Daddy won't change no nappy/ And I'm so tired.'
YOU'RE tired? Try spending 23 hours in labor Eric! Or pushing a watermelon out through one of your nostrils?
If you really need some shut eye watch yourself on your VH1 LIVE concert....worked for me.


















Here are the photos of the wedding Pamela Anderson had for her two dogs - a chihuaha and a lab - I reported this on my Volume 22 W.T.F.
Pamela must really RESPECT her pups, this is the most I have ever seen them covered up. (Pardon the pun)





















Pamela Anderson has inspired her ex Tommy Lee to strip off for the latest campaign from animal rights charity People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals (PETA).
The MOTLEY CRUE drummer was happy to get naked in the anti-fur ad, which features the tattooed star posing alongside the slogan, 'Ink, not Mink'
I think his intentions were great but, let's face it......does Tommy Lee really need a reason or excuse to get Naked? He'd pose naked for a sushi ad if asked.












Elizabeth Hurley is fueling rumors that she is marrying her lover Arun Nayar who she has been seeing since December 2002. Liz let it slip she was planning a fantastic romantic getaway and has repeatedly expressed her wish to marry the Indian tycoon.
Liz in the past was with Stephen Bing, the billionaire who insisted her son Damian was not his (Which blood tests proved he is) and also to actor Hugh Grant who paid a prostitute sixty bucks to "entertain" him - while he was dating Hurley.
Now you'll understand why Liz is clutching on to Arun tighter than one of Anna Nicole Smith's dresses.


















Alicia Silverstone hates the trappings of fame and insists being a celebrity is a horrific ordeal she wouldn't want her worst enemy to suffer. The blonde who shot to fame after worldwide movie hit Clueless,hates the attention her film career has brought her.
Alicia WHO?


















PEOPLE magazine pulled out as a sponsor of a party Jessica and Ashlee Simpson were set to host in Miami after the MTV Video Music Awards because Jessica made unrealistic demands that would have cost the weekly hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Simpson sisters were going to host and perform Aug. 28 at the Setai resort. But an insider said: "Her demands became outrageous. She wanted everyone to set up shop at 6 a.m. and be there for like 24 hours. She wanted $20,000 for hair and make-up, $80,000 for a technical production budget which her father, Joe, was overseeing, and over 30 rooms at the Setai."
Holy crap $20,000 for hair and makeup? How much are hair extensions anyhow?


















Wow - it's Lindsay Lohan looking somewhat happier than usual! Could it be she has a new man in her life? A new movie contract? Nope.....


















But ofcourse! Lindsay is eating these days!!


















AND FOR ONCE! Her dinner is bigger than her Purse! Hell, she's bigger than her purse.


















Nicole Ritchie, Lindsay's best friend could learn here! See how gloomy thin people are? Yikes! Your rib cage should not go up into your throat??



















Gwen Stefani says she feels 'worthless' when she's not working. She says she needs to be busy with work or her life feels meaningless.
I am sure a comment like that makes husband Gavin Rossdale feel Oh So Special.


















Alanis Morissette had a furry companion for the majority of her recent trip to Indonesia, when a fan loaned her their pygmy loris (which is basically a tiny monkey-looking animal)in exchange for a concert ticket. The singer was initially thrilled to have the little creature by her side -- until it was time for her to get to sleep. "The second I fell asleep, he'd get up and run around in my hotel room. One night, I woke up and he was swinging in the closet. I didn't sleep for 48 hours."
Like Dr Phil says "Infidelity does not have to be with a member of the opposite sex to be considered cheating!"
Alanis, you need to tell your fiance about this "travelling companion" of yours.


















Jennifer Love-Hewitt has confessed she has found a Cheap Thrill that she swears by.
She says: "I actually try to find things that are insanely cheap and brilliant. My Bonne Bell lip gloss is about 75 cents at Sav-on, and I have worn it as my lipstick to almost every main event in Hollywood for the past two years."
That explains why she has not been in ANYTHING for two years!



















Here is Angelina Jolie on the set of her latest movie holding her daughter Zahara. Angelina adopted Zahara from Ethiopia. Zahara's biological mother had died from AIDS.
Zahara is an Ethopian name and means "MY MOM IS A BEAUTIFUL, RICH, AMERICAN MOVIE STAR AND MY DADDY IS BRAD PITT - I HAVE A BIG HONKING HORSESHOE UP MY ASS!"

















CUZ I SAID SO!

8 Comments:

Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

lol why would Jen Huwitt tell everyone she has cheap pharmacy makeup? Its like she wants ppl to think shes a loser! =P

10:56 PM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

Jennifer Love Hewitt needed some press I suppose Andrew....LOL.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I hope she doesn't use lip gloss that is tested on animals!
I think that Tommy Lee ad is great because he is helping animals. Mama just thinks it's great cuz he's naked. I also like the story about the doggie wedding but, my mama won't let me date and won't let me leave the house alone so I just have to rely on the other doggie tales.......sigh.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I forgot to mention I don't even life boy dogs.......but, I would marry a cat in a minute.
Mama won't let me play with kitty cats, only the stuffed one she bought me and I beat the daylights out of it - but, when nobody is looking I kiss it.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS BLOG WAS THE BEST ONE YET, COURTNEY LOVE IS PREGO? WHO THE HELL WOULD TOUCH THAT THING? GROSS, POOR BABY.

Dee

5:19 AM  
Blogger Eclecta said...

Again, I have to say Zahara is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen ... Angellina is obviously hot, but she's going to look like chopped liver next to her daughter in 15 - 20 years!

C.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

Dee - Sadly, I think alcohol accounts for a lot of pregnancies...which explains why people like Courtney still get "lucky" from time to time......

Electa - I agree, Zahara is a gorgeous baby....what a smile! Brad and Angelina couldn't of made a more beautiful little girl.

12:04 PM  
Blogger dee said...

again i am totally disgusted with courtney love. and i almost threw up when i saw that picture of nicole ritchie -- give that girl some food, that's gross

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home