CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Monday, August 08, 2005

Celebrity W.T.F's Volume 10

Britney went to a baby shower thrown in her honor this past weekend.
If her friends and family really love her they all pitched in and got her and Kevin a lifetime supply of condoms.



















Jennifer Lopez just announced that she feels her FAME and constant media attention is getting in the way of her career.
No, J-LO dear, it's your lack of acting ability, off tune singing and poor record of personal relationships that is getting in the way of your career!












Paris Hilton's fiance also named Paris is heir to a Greek shipping company. His father stated recently that he does not see his son marrying Paris. He says despite all the press his son does not seem as though he is ready to be married.
W.T.F did he give her a ring the size of a large fishing villiage then?














Jessica Simpson is denying rumors that she had breast implants due to her recent weight loss.
Jessica claims the two mounds are hers and that she likes to think of them as accessories.
Boy, does she like to accessorize!




















Speaking of enhancements....one of my favorite's Pamela Anderson was in the spotlight last night as COMEDY CENTRAL had a "Celebrity Roast" in her honour.
Some of the guests included.....
Courtney Love who is now drug free and as usual was on her best behavior. (As I choke on my coffee)
























EARTH TO COURTNEY, EARTH TO COURTNEY...When you are at a gala paying tribute to Pamela Anderson nobody could possibly have interest in your chest?


















Pammy's ex Tommy Lee.
He always shows up to support Pammy. He is like the bra she never had.



















Anna Nicole Smith was there.
Wow between her and Pammy there was a lot of SILICONE in that room! I wonder if that constitutes some kind of fire hazzard?


















Anna Nicole was hanging out (literally)with Dennis Rodman all night.
Is it just me or does anyone else see another celeb sex tape "leaking" out very soon?
This relationship would never last. There is not enough valium to go around for it to endure!


















Charo was also in attendance.
She was probably spiteful and I don't blame her.
She was doing the coochie coochie-big boob-blonde act WAY before Pamela. Only nobody really cared. (Except my dad, he had one of her albums)



















The adorable Marissa Jaret Winokur was there to share the fun as well. Marissa is Pammy's co-star in her new show "STACKED".
If you have never watched it you must just for Marissa who steals the show.










Last but, never ever least...the crowd favorite...the two guests who EVERYONE came to see....











CUZ I SAID SO!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEE says:

Keep up the good work. If anyone complains that you are doing too much blogging, they can go .... you know what. It is creative and who knows? Maybe some employer out there will read it, realize how talented you are and hire you as Tommy Lee's Assistant.
Dee

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEE says:

Keep up the good work. If anyone complains that you are doing too much blogging, they can go .... you know what. It is creative and who knows? Maybe some employer out there will read it, realize how talented you are and hire you as Tommy Lee's Assistant.
Dee

1:42 PM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

Thanks very much.
Being Tommy Lee's assistant would be fun. All I would have to do is buy vodka and give him the occasional sponge bath?

1:45 PM  
Blogger Dill said...

Acutally I read your comment at Nadia's blog and thought I would tell you how much I love you. You make me laugh. Then I made the mistake of reading all you celeb blogs. I laughed even more and I must admit I love reading this trash. It makes me feel so normal. Keep It Up! I love it! Dill

4:20 PM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

I love you too Dill!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Linda - these kill me. Really - your blogs make my day...!!!

And hey, my comments about all of the women in this blog post -

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you cant take the trailer park out of the girl!

Nadia

8:17 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

PS - I think Tommy's personal assistant is actually a man. Scott was his name, as I recall.

It's probably better that it is a man....!!!!

N

8:41 PM  
Blogger dakota said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home