CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Celebrities who resemble........the animal kingdom

Thought these were.........well, interesting.
Here is Christina Aguilera looking very much like a parakeet.
Polly want a cracker?



Aw, since Geri Halliwell left the Spice Girls she went and got groomed. She looks like a cute little Shitzu. I guess that Makes Melanie B a pitbull?


I wonder if Jennifer Aniston will get a FIDO ad deal because of this comparison. Don't worry Jenn, even Halle Berry is a dog next to Angelina.


Woah, Penelope Cruz should enter herself in a dog show! I think she has a chance at a ribbon!


I guess Sarah Jessica Parker is excited about the new show pilot "SEX IN THE BARNYARD" She can play the lead character "Carrie Cattle"


It's a bug, it's a fly, it's a mosquito, it's......it's Victoria Beckham looking very insect-like. David Beckham nowhere to be seen. Must be getting a fly swatter.



Hey there is no such thing as BAD press.......CUZ I SAID SO!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nadia said...

Hey Linda,

I work with media all day long. Let me assure you, there is such a thing as bad press. Can you say Tom and Katie?

Nadia

11:58 AM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

TOM AND KATIE is only bad press in terms of us having to look at them every five minutes.
They love the limelight. Even if it means Tom gets squirt with water......to them any press is good press!
I tell you the more I see them the LESS I care to see WAR OF THE WORLDS and won't

2:32 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

True. But being a publicist, I can tell you - one misstep like that and it can take forever to repair you image. Some day, years from now, when Katie Holmes dies, they are going to mention her weird relationship to Tom Cruise. It will NEVER leave her. I would not be her publicist right now for all the money in the world. Nobody, no matter how good a publicist they are, can make her look normal ever again. Sort of like Michael Jackson - its just too late, and its a damn shame.

N

3:05 PM  
Blogger dakota said...

how did u git those pics put me on your buddy list mine thig is taurenmaster44

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home