CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Saturday, July 30, 2005

NEW AND IMPROVED CELEBRITY W.T.F's volume 4

Here are my latest celebrity W.T.F's.
W.T.F's stand for What, Who, Why, When the F___ .(Insert your own word here - I think we all know what mine is)
Now.....including photos.


W.T.F finds it ironic that Eva LONGoria is so short?

Do you think Gwen Stefani is afraid and wondering W.T.F is up with Christina Aguilera's new look? It's like SINGLE WHITE FEMALE! Run Gwen Run!!

Hopefully Angelina has saved a lot of her money. She will need it when Maddox is older to pay his therapy bills!! W.T.F is Maddox going to do for attention now that Zahara is getting all of it?

W.T.F Will Britney realize that night in shining armor is really a wannabe gangsta with some bad ass nicotine stained teeth?

W.T.F Would ever of guessed that someone like Halle Berry would ever need a blow up doll?

Here is proof that celebrities and alcohol don't mix..W.T.F are they making out?
Pamela is old enough to be her mother!

Speaking of alcohol.....that Tara Reid is just so classy!


In case you've been living under a rock for some time and wonder W.T.F Is Tom Cruise dating now? Well, he found the PERFECT girl for him. He LOVES how she smells too!

Speaking of rocks.....W.T.F is that on Paris's finger? It weighs more than Nicole Richie does!

W.T.F is more strange? Nick constantly staring at Jessica's chest or her manager father bragging about how big they are?? YUCKERS!

CUZ I SAID SO!

4 Comments:

Blogger [.a.n.d.r.e.w.] said...

Hey Linda, its Andrew, I got bored and decided to make my own account.

Hahaha this post was awesome! I liked the added effect of pictures! =)

Yeh Tare Ried is such a drunken whore... Look at these pictures:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/Goff_VIP_Room1.jpg

Looks like she needed the work done on her bum than her boobs! lol! =P

12:27 AM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

Hey Andrew....I saw the bum pictures and decided to spare everyone of them....besides, they may want to do a search of more drunk girls showing their bums and find me.......yikes! kidding, really.
Tara Ried needs rehab like Nicole Richie needs a sandwich...now.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Eclecta said...

Hey Linda,

Totally agree with you on *most* WTFs (especially Tara Reid). It also seems to me that if Pam Anderson gets invited to any celebrity party, she's automatically looking for some other woman to grope - not sure if her lesbian tendancies are simply repressesd until she gets a little champagne (I'd be tempted to go lesbo after idiot partners like she's had!!!), or if it's just another sad, misguided publicity stunt.

Anyway, wanted to speak up for my gal Angelina ... she seems to have really cleaned up her life/mental state since Billy Bob - being Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, and lavishing love on both her adopted children is really quite admirable. In fact, I think it's better for Maddox to have a sibling or two, just to keep him from being spoiled (hopefully). And is it just me, or does Zahara not have exquisitely beautiful features???

The only thing I wonder about, though, is: can those lips possibly be real??? lol

Cynthia

5:16 PM  
Blogger Chelsea's Mama said...

Hey Eclecta - Angelina is my girl as well. I have a lot of respect and admiration for all of her Goodwill efforts! I think she is stunning inside and out. If in fact her and Brad are together I don't blame him....she is mesmerizing and has done more for this planet than anyone else has lately. She puts her money where her big mouth is....heh heh.. and yes, Zahara is striking!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home