Things that make me go Hmmmm....
There are many things I wonder from time to time that are completely irrelevant or have any importance. Sometimes I have profound thoughts that I think may make a difference to somebody, someday. Most of these are not profound but, silly. I am in a silly mood today. (Remember this for when you get to number 8)
Let me share a few of them with you.
1) Where the heck do all the missing socks go that never come back out of the dryer? Is there a secret commune where they all live? I read somewhere that bounce sheets erode the socks but, wouldn't they erode other small garments like my bras? (Notice I didn't say my underwear)
2) Michael Jackson used to be known for grabbing his crotch ironically now he is famous for allegedly grabbing everyone else's
3) You know when you walk down the street and see one shoe on the sidewalk? Where is the other one? Who loses a shoe and doesn't notice?
4) Why do most people between the ages of thirteen to eighteen feel they have to scream when they talk?
5) I walk in the beautiful cemetary near my house daily. There are so many beautiful flowers that go to waste. I don't mean the ones left on graves, I mean the unbelievable amounts in the see through garbage bins. There is nothing wrong with these flowers. Surely some organization can deliver these to hospitals or old folks homes to brighten their day??
6) Jennifer Aniston married the sexiest man in the world (according to polls around the world) Only for him to leave her for the sexiest woman in the world (according to polls around the world). Poor Jennifer.
7) Why do families of sixteen go to busy stores like Zellers and Walmart on the weekends and stand blocking the aisles chatting? BUY SOMETHING or leave. If you are giving visiting family members some type of tour take them to the CN tower or Niagara Falls like everybody else.
8) People who laugh at themselves and play like children never grow old?
9) Of all the things we can do in science and nature. They still can't get the weather right? Well only when the newsman has an umbrella and says "It's raining today" No shit sherlock.
10) If you bake homemade sweets at home, bring them to work and offer them on a tray to everyone they say things like "Oh no, I just had lunch" or "I am on a diet" or "They look great but, I am not hungry" HOWEVER, the minute you put that tray in a kitchen or secluded room it completely is empty a half hour later.............HMMMMMMM
What makes you go Hmmmmm??
Comments appreciated and welcome
CUZ I SAID SO!