CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Friday, April 29, 2005

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack

Today is April 29th, I am committing to blogging again. The weather was nice for a while so I was enjoying it and didn't blog. Then the weather was pure crap and I didn't feel like blogging. There were some nights I watched television as I was too lazy to blog. There were times I was indeed on the computer but, found some great websites and stayed on them forever so I didn't blog. I have been either too busy, too tired, too careless or too pre occupied to blog.
Who will care anyway I thought?
Well, apparently some of you do. You like me, you really like me!

So due to popular demand (ok , so I got a couple of emails and a few comments) I am back as a full time blogger. So I am promising you I will commit to blogging at LEAST 3 times a week and I will try to do it daily. I realized that the few people who read my blogs and like them, really miss them. How could I deprive my fans?

I was very motivated but, still didn't do it. Then the breaking point came, the realization - if you will, the moment, the earth shattering "GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE A BLOG" moment..........I found out that Pamela Anderson blogs. Now that was it for me. If Pamela Anderson - mother of two, fantasy icon to zillions of men, entrepeneur, television star, has her own clothing line, has three dogs she walks daily, dates regularly..........has time to blog then hell, I have no damn excuses anymore.

So here I am. I am back. It feels good. Just where I oughtta be.


Tonight I don't have a lot to say (Did I say that??)
But, when I do kids, look out!

CUZ I SAID SO!

2 Comments:

Blogger H.Defreitas said...

Well, Nadia got me started, but you inspired me. I'll be reading them once and awhile...and it's just like me, sometimes I don't have things to type about and sometimes I do. Ah, at least we can read into what some of our family and friends are doing, thinking, or whatever they choose to write about. It's almost like when my mom use to get letters from family in Portugal, it was such a big deal. In todays world, it's not such a big deal to send an email with this new technology we have, but I think it still feels as special. From famliy especially.

Thanks
Helder

9:56 PM  
Blogger Bernadette said...

Oh thank goodness you've made another blog entry...I was going through withdrawal....oooooooh yeah....now I have my fix.

Thanks!!

Ben

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home