CUZ I SAID SO!

Celebrity stories and gossip that make you go "W.T.F?"

Monday, April 04, 2005

Growing Up Gawdy.

What a silly show. Growing up Gotti or as I call it Gawdy. That is exactly what they all are!
Where to start? Ma. Victoria Gotti (Gawdy). Just a single mother trying to get her three teenage sons to behave themselves. Oh give me a break. Her father was John Gotti. Mob boss. Everything this woman has was handed to her on a silver platter. Her "humble" house is a gigantic mansion with acres of land. They are always eating take out cause Ma Gawdy is too tired from her job. (Did I mention she writes for STAR tabloid magazine and goes in once a week for a couple of hours?)

Ma Gawdy is constantly whining about her precious boys John, Carmine and Frankie - who between them wear enough hair gel to style the hair of all of the continent of Asia. These boys are spoiled flipping brats. They are disrespectful to their mother and everyone who attempts to discipline them. Ma Gawdy is constantly making excuses for them. Stupid commentaries as "The boys are really pushing their luck today. They don't know who they are messing with"
Oh, I beg to differ Mommy. They don't care what you think. They don't listen to you. You give them everything they want and they never pay the consequences for anything they do wrong. Mama Gawdy also goes on about being a single mom. I know plenty of single moms that put her parenting skills to shame. These women I respect. They work a full time job, their children are well adjusted, respectful and very happy. The Gawdy boys are nasty mouthed immature boys who will criminal records (if they don't already) in true Gotti Style. A few murders, a couple of rapes, a few assaults.
"You know those boys if they don't get their way!!" as Ma Gawdy would say.

And who pray tell told Victoria Gawdy that she looks good in white? She is always wearing white. Why?? This is more mystical to me than the Cadbury secret. She also is in pajamas ninety percent of the time. Ma Gawdy always has to point out that her hair, breasts and nails are really hers. NEWSFLASH VICTORIA.......don't really care or believe you. Call a spade a spade will ya??

The other characters on her show consist of her gay friend who is pompous, her uncle Luigi who is drunk most of the time, Quack Quack, another friend who is the boys chaperone (Puhlease!) And Victoria's brother whats his face. Bunch of losers. Totally.

I find it so hard to believe that the daughter of a major influential mob boss would agree to having her private life filmed with her three sons. It just doesn't make any sense. I would really like to see this show cancelled or at least spoofed on MAD TV. There is just so much to ridicule here.

If they really wanted to make this show interesting to me, Victoria would get a real forty hour week job, make dinner at least twice a week (After she worked all day ofcourse) downsized the house, disciplined those hooligans and maybe she could even give them each a slap on the head or a curfew or some rules.......that would be reality baby.

Did you hear that?? John Gotti just rolled over.....

CUZ I SAID SO!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nadia said...

OH MY GOD. Finally someone who agrees with me. I can't stand these 4 people. Wasn't she married at one point to their father? Why do they all have the last name Gotti - that is her maiden name. I know, because it makes them quasi-celebrities! Yes, they are related to a MURDERER and MOBSTER. (I know, I am one to talk, I havent changed my last name yet - but I will when I have kids, I swear.And if I had the last name Gotti I would change it faster than you can say MAFIA)

Also, again, I am not one to talk and I really dont care what people look like on the outside. But these are the 4 ugliest people on the planet, and I am not just talking about their faces. The kids disrespect their mom, the mom doesnt care about the kids enough to actually follow through on any of her so-called discipline, and my god, Victoria - lose the hair and start acting your age, not your shoe size.
CUZ ME AND MY CUZ SAID SO....Nadia

11:03 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Sorry Linda, my computer went more wacko than jacko and posted the same message 3 or 4 times. I deleted them so that I wont look like a total moron. Of course, that makes me look even dumber. Oh well. At least I'll never be a dumb Gotti kid.
N

11:08 PM  
Blogger Bernadette said...

Gotti, nicole anna whatever her name is, those weird people with all the black hair..he was a singer...what's their name and oh yeah my fav...the newlyweds...reality tv my rump roast!!

Ben

(cuz my cousins say so!!!)

Whatever!!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home